US$88
US$74
US$72
US$220
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

US$93
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$111
US$85
US$63
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$94
US$51
All reviewseating breakfastwater temperaturesingle beds pushed togetheroutdoor poolsteam roomshuttle busrooms are bigquiet hotelbuffet stylebedroom apartmenttea coffeecooked breakfastmini marketcold meatsenjoyable staywi fiwashing machine
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Hi,location of the Hotel is very nice for two reasons 1. quite area,close to the center,2.and the amazing view from the top of the hill.There is an option to eat your food outside and enjoy the view even more!Honestly one of the best Hotels we have bin so far.Rooms are clean,large if not huge,and most of all fully equipped!.Very,very good service on the superb level,we sleep with our son on two beds,so they join them together to make it easier for us!The food at the hotel restaurant was very good with the all variety you can imagine and ever desire.The best out of all was desserts!delicious,freshly made,and when i thought they cannot surprise me..guess what?they actually did:))!If it comes to the staff..Wow to be honest i don't know what to say or what we could expect more?!Such a nice people.Lady that was a supervisor in the restaurant was helpful,hospitable,patient, all in one.)The boys :Marios,Michaelis very funny,and friendly..Our son enjoy the drinks and ice creams made by them so much.They always give they best!We felt exceptionally in the restaurant at all times.Weather was also very nice,end of April-30 plus degrees.We would like to come back there even tomorrow!No regrets it was the one to remember!Thank you Royal Blue and see you again:)))

Room Tip: the room number 11 next to pools and restaurant:)
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LukasKasiaAlexPL
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived late and had food waiting in our room which was very thoughtful and were surprised how lovely the views were from our room. There are plenty of sun beds provided, all with a nice view of the city and sea from the cliff top.

The whole hotel was immaculately clean and felt like a nice place to be. The food was average but nothing special, we were half board but would’ve refused to eat here if we had to pay.

Most of the staff seemed eager to help, however the majority weren’t very helpful and struggled to answer some of the more basic questions I asked about transport and hotel facilities.

The biggest disappointment was the room service. The plates we had from our first night were still there when we left, despite us even cleaning them ourselves to avoid a smell. We had a couple of empty wine bottles which were also left, the bins weren’t emptied and nothing was replaced in terms of towels, shower gel and water etc.

Personally I would struggle to stay here again, the views were outstanding however with unhelpful staff, lazy room maids and inconvenient travel into Paphos, it wasn’t worth the stay for me.

It is also worth correcting a few ‘errors’ the hotel publish on the website.
The Spa is never operational.
There is no shop near to the hotel, this is an hours walk down a hill then a good walk down some back roads.
There is no shuttle bus into Paphos, the hotel will book a taxi on your behalf, however there must be at least 3 passengers or you will have to pay full price regardless of however many guests there are with you. We were fortunate enough to have others using the service but the return was uncoordinated and only turned up once for us. In my opinion, if you want a whole day, you are better paying full whack for your own taxi’s when you want them, these are around €12 each way.

Overall, the hotel is in a nice location, if they were to improve and vary the food on offer, ensure that staff didn’t contradict each other and replaced the room maids with anyone who cared enough to do their job then I would return.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matthew B
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Very friendly staff. Mario is a great barman, he does a good cocktail. Bar was very quiet. Very nice hotel but too far out if you have no car. Great views and very quiet. Nice pool area. If you have a car I recommend it. If you don't I recommend Alexander The Great hotel, excellent location that one.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Having stayed at the hotel on several occasions over the past year, I find it an agreeable and sensible choice for the visitor who does not feel like staying in the rows upon rows of noisy hotels in Kato Paphos. A short distance from city centre, it is beautifully situated on Pafiana heights. Friendly and capable staff, adequate, constantly improving amenities.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

On arriving at the hotel we realised that it was not going to be the short distance from the main town that we thought it was going to be. In fact, it took us just over 2 hours to walk to the beach, which we did do on 3 occasions! Had it been any hotter, I think we would have struggled. That being said, it did have great panoramic views from the restaurant and pool. Our room, although big and with a kitchen, did not have any facilities to cater for ourselves. There was a blocked up hole where the cooker should have been and no crockery or cutlery. My parent's room did have the cooker, but still no crockery and cutlery. We were told that towels were provided for the pool free of charge, but this was not the case, the receptionist wanted €25. Room service was a bit inconsistent, with staff not always turning up and only changing and replacing laundry if we asked, despite seeing it was dirty when left in the bath for them. The inside 'spa' area was old and needed updating and several of the mosaics in the steam room had come off, leaving a sharp, uncomfortable area to sit on. It smelt disgusting and had definitely not been cleaned our entire stay (the dislodged tiles were still scattered across the floor at the end of our stay!) On the two occasions I had to deal with the reception staff, I found them very rude and unhelpful. At first, I think my husband thought I was exaggerating, but when he returned from an interaction with them, he told me that he also found the staff to be very rude and hostile (my husband is very easy going and not a lot bothers him, so I knew they must have been rude!) I would highly recommend some customer service training! In fact, they could just go across to the restaurant to Marios (or as we liked to call him, Super Marios) and his team to learn a thing or two on how to treat the guests. For Marios and the team in the restaurant nothing was too much to ask. They were always very polite, cheerful and helpful and if they didn't have something you wanted, they would try and make you something. For us, this team truly made our holiday! Thank you for making us feel so welcome, your happy, smiling faces were always a joy to see and it was always nice to have a chat with you. Marios made sure that I was having a good time on my birthday, even though he was running around like a headless chicken as he was so busy! He looked after every guest as if they were his own family and we certainly felt like 'family' by the end of our stay!

Room Tip: Lift wasn't working, so if you have pushchairs, the stairs could be an issue
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family