“Manners cost nothing”
Review of Applegreen

Applegreen
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Cadamstown
Description: Established in 1992, Applegreen is a major petrol forecourt retailer in the Republic of Ireland with a significant and growing presence in the United Kingdom, and an evolving presence in the USA. As at 31 December 2016, the business employed c. 3,400 people, and operated 255 forecourt sites across the UK, Ireland and the USA. Applegreen is the number one Motorway Service Area operator in the Republic of Ireland while occupying a leading position in the Irish petrol forecourt sector.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Im not one to make a complaint but this had to be done..
Your staff at the st margarets bakewell cafe have no manners, not one bit friendly and need customer service skills. I work local to your garage and im a regular customer, My sandwich this morning was dry, handled by three people, obviously they had gloves on but it is not acceptable.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I often stop here as I work in the area, ordered a tea at the bakewell store , asked for Soy milk, they informed me they don’t do soy milk, were actually adversarial when I stated I got it regularly at the same counter , I then asked them could they get some soy milk for future and they informed me they are not allowed serve soy milk , like ????. Only saving grace was the lady at the lavazza till gave me soy milk at no cost, this pair of ladies definitely need some customer service training, would consider not going in there anymore

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

ordered 3 full Irish breakfasts, lady behind the till gave one plate. Asked for the other two plates. She rolled her eyes, made a nasty comment to her colleague, threw bread in the oven, and handed the plates to us without a word. this Is the 2nd time we had bad service, so although the food was good this time, we def will not eat here again. I don't want to pay good money to be snubbed by a brat who didn't listen the first time.

Jennifer L, Marketing at Applegreen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hi Rob J, we're very sorry to hear this. Can you please email info@applegreen.ie and someone will be in touch. We'd like to know which site this occured at. Many thanks.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

We were on a coach tour to County Galway and County Clare in the west of Ireland and our driver stopped here on both our outward and return journeys. Very necessary as the time from leaving our ferry at Belfast and arriving at our hotel in Lisdoonvarna took 6 hours including the 45 minutes break each way that he was legally required to take.

The (two) buildings on either side of the road are almost(?) identical with good clean toilets, shops and a variety of refreshment outlets. Apart from a couple of small gifts all we bought were coffees as we were carrying a couple of snack items with us.

The weather was good during both stopovers so we were able to sit outside at the picnic tables during a part of our stopovers.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Excellent healthy tasty food. No matter what any reviews say about eating at other counters... this place is excellent. I discovered it about a year ago... and stop for amazing healthy tasty food every time we leave Dublin. Unfortunately the Freshii counter is not available on the otherside of the motorway going into Dublin. To the management: Please include Freshi in your other service station and we will definitely stop every time we are travelling into Dublin as well.

Been to Applegreen? Share your experiences!