“Fantastic Chinese takeaway!”

Add it.
The Golden Fields
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Paulton
Reviewed 30 August 2017

My family and I love this Chinese, if we are having a takeaway then this is the first choice! Staff are lovely and I have even sent my husband in and asked for anything with chilli and garlic and they have made up something special! It's always tasty food and gets a thumbs up from my fussy five year old!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely menu lovely food chinese lots to choose from and fish and chips etc .. plesant staff and quick service...

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We use the golden fields as a fortnightly treat. They don't advertise any gluten free options but they are kind enough to either make a chicken or special fried rice and even Singapore rice noodles . Definitely recommend these dishes and very friendly service

1  Thank rchlhumphries
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Really good for all types of food,best curry in Paulton. The wife loves there sweet and sour chicken.And thay are really nice people.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

My special Chow mein was cold and only had mushroom in. I called them to let them know and the man on the phone put the phone down on me. I called back to ask what is meant to be in the dish, which I was told more than just mushroom. Disappointing!

1  Thank Jem_may85