eDreams
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2017

anytime 24x7 this property is accessible on 25th Nov. on the way to Indore I stayed with my family, third time and found it reasonable and safe one on the highway. In local surroundings and background, they are trying to do best as they can. Access is quite convenient, rooms are good. Food is very nice and service with a smile is excellent. After this 20Kms is BHILWARA and 72 Kms is CHHITAURGARH but for both cities, you have to go inside from highway which bye-passes the cities, so in the night when you are feeling tiresome, break here only for a safe stay.

Room tip: backside room may give good sleep
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2017

location is excellent however this hotel is not for holiday. its on the highway and decent facilities for your one night stay. there is a restaurant on the ground floor.

good for morning tea and to buy water bottles

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2017

I started at 5.30 from Ahmedabad with planning to cover maximum possible distance so not preferred to stay at Udaipur. After having Dinner at Udaipur I left Udaipur at 10.15 pm thereafter on the way, till Chittaurgarh,not found any suitable point to stay and with having no-option rushed towards Bhilwara but till that I agin prepared my self to drive for another 100 kms. Suddenly I saw a sign board of Hotel RajHans on my left side where I found a room. Hotel is property of owner who have Honda two wheeler dealership in same venue. A good restaurant, according to local requirements and location was also here at Ground floor.One person who was solely managing everything gave me room no. 104 for 1000/- which was spacious, clean with good clean mattresses and linen with almirah, TV. AC and clean bath room.He made available hot milk for me. I enjoyed a good sleep and had a fresh and hot break-fast before leaving in morning.He offered me Sand-witche, Poha, Chholey Bhature and Paranthe etc with fresh milk.Being in traditional region of hospitality, it can be said a quite safe for families in journey to fro Udaipur, Ahmedabad, neemuch, Indore etc. Overall I was not expecting that such a small building may have a good point to stay for good sleep.

Room tip: all rooms are, being in small building OK to choose
Date of stay: January 2017