8 people are viewing this hotel
eDreamsUS$86
PricelineUS$95
Trip.comUS$119
2,285 results
All reviews asian restaurant indoor pool la cucina lobby bar animation team family room al aqah beach resort welcome drink main restaurant snoopy island special thanks great pool kids club water sports pool side great facilities private beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

We came with friends and one has dietary requirements and everyone of the staff accommodated to this requirement. The pool service was exceptional . Abdulrhim walked miles everyday to make sure we never run out of drinks.
The Italian restaurant my hands down up! one of the best pizzas I've ever had. Thick, crunchy crust, awesome sauce and generous amounts of real Parma ham and Parmesan shavings without being overloaded. The risotto was awesome too being cooked to perfection, not too soft with still some bite in it. Mushroom risotto is a must try!   And all this for a very reasonable price! Compliments to the Chef! Thanks to Jona for the excellent recommendations and service that above and beyond. She's completely knowledgeable about menu and hotel informations. Be sure not to eat too much of the Italian bread with AMAZING GARLIC PARMESAN DIP that are specially made in front of you eyes and served as a free appetizer, it will boost or you might kill your appetite ;) The salad looked fresh and tasty too, although we didn't try it. Will sure comeback there again!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Miramar Miramar Al Aqah, Other at Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We were delighted to receive your recent feedback and to learn that you had a fantastic stay in Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort.

We sincerely hope that you will stay with us again and look forward to welcome you to our resort in the near future.

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

I do love Italian cuisine,, 'la cucina' is my number one awesome resto,, i love the carbonara,, looking forward to try more Italian pasta, and to the staff Reynalyn,, she so lovely and very welcoming keep it up girl,, see you soon waiting to be back in Miramar (la cucina) ❤️

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Miramar Miramar Al Aqah, Other at Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Dear Guest,

We were delighted to receive your recent feedback and to learn that you were very satisfied with your dining experience at Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort.

We sincerely hope that you will visit us again and look forward to welcome you to our resort in the near future.

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

I was in a work break for 2 days. The hotel itself shouting take a break from outside world. It happened that their guests were not that much. So it was a peaceful one. The breakfast was very feeling. Thank you Rema for accommodating my coffee request. And thank you the whole team. The housekeeping personnels were very diligent in terms of tidying. The restaurant at the pool side were very excellent. I ve been eating seafood pasta for my entire holiday and they never failed me. It was very delicious the amount of the saltiness and the portion were very filling. The staffs were courteous to my needs. To conclude everyone were very polite and nice people. Keep it up Miramar team. See you again.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We were delighted to receive your recent feedback and to learn that you were very satisfied with your stay at Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort.

Reviewed 28 February 2021

Hotel in a very nice location, the best hospitality I've ever had in UAE, I just mentioned it is my honeymoon while booking they decorated the bed with flowers, very clean, staff are really super friendly, food is very nice, I really want to mention the names of the staff that I remember, Starting from gate I had a very warm welcoming till the end of our stay and beautiful goodbye from "Sunday","Kaleem","Shihab","Habeeb","Abdul",Rezene","Prashant" ,"Moamen" and "Rema" .
these all the names that I can remember, but I would really mention all the names of the staff they are really amazing and super hospitable.

thanks for all staff and thanks for the management.
I had a very nice Honeymoon and my wife was super happy.

Dear Guest,

It means so much to our resort team when our guests make the effort to share their satisfaction and positive experiences, therefore we would like to thank you for taking the time to do so. We are very proud that our Team members contributed so positively towards making your honeymoon such a memorable one.

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

My friends & I went for a road trip last week. And found ourselves extremely hungry. We checked the food on the nearby hotels in Al Aqah and brought us here at your Italian Restaurant. We were cheerful greeted with this funny lady. She knew where to crack the right joke ( note she is witty, she enlightened us historically and for the world news). She appropriately advised which are the worth for a second helping and would surely devoured to. We ordered this seafood pasta, 2 pizza with pork and steak. IT WERE SURELY SATISFYING. My friend were looking for some real pork and the surely you gave him what he was craving for. The food were amazing. We ordered the mussels. My gosh I almost lick the plate it was heaven. Too bad we were on duty the next day and need to go off after. We are planning to visit and explore what you can offer next. All the staffs are amazing. They appoched us politely and asked if we cared for something. Keep it up guys. You guys surely knows how to served genuinely.

Dear Guest,

We were delighted to receive your recent feedback and to learn that you were very satisfied with your dining experience in Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort.