“Bad vibes”
Review of Liz Roti

Liz Roti
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Rodney Bay
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Description: Providing authentic Caribbean delights such as Chicken, Beef, Shrimp , Vegetarian Rotis as well as pineapple, banana, chocolate, cherry, mango and coconut and cherry cakes. We also do home cooked dinners which can include stew local chicken, beefy curry, shrimp curry, bake pork, fish and cucumber gravy and more.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Unhealthy competition between Liz and Yvonne. Even the tourist and visitors noticed the bitter rivalry. Made you feel uncomfortable about buying from the other one.
If looks could kill, I'd have been a goner for sure.
Oh dear

2  Thank Sharron A

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Liz makes the best roti’s which are reasonably priced, super filling and just down right delicious. I’d read previous reviews of Liz’s cuisine and when she approached us in a friendly manner we decided to give it a go.
If you’ve never eaten a roti it is a delicious pancake type flatbread with the most divine curry like filling, perfect for a beach snack. Liz makes them with fish, shrimp, beef, chicken and vegetable. My favourite was definitely the fish closely followed by the shrimp. Her cakes are also worth a try.
Liz is a lovely lady who is a born and bred islander who is more than happy to help you with recommendations and top places to visit.
My only advice BEWARE THE HOT SAUCE (its amazing but a bit pokey)
Thanks Liz xx

Reviewed 27 March 2018

After reading the reviews, I was dying to try Liz's rotis. They did not disappoint. On one of the non-cruise ship days, I couldn't find Liz and had to opt for her competition on the beach. (that one really didn't measure up). On our last day their, I was lamenting that I wouldn't get another chance at her rotis and Liz suggested I get a chicken roti, stick it in the fridge, heat it up just before checkout and have it for lunch the next day. Fantastic idea!! What better way to end our trip than a Liz Roti at the airport with a Piton to wash it down!! Thanks Liz!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We had fish rotis on the beach, they tasted great and were a good size. Would definitely have again!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Had chicken roti with really hot pepper sauce. Lovely, fresh, hot and more than enough for one. Also had pineapple cake which was delicious. Today we’ve had cherry cake which was even more delicious. Should definitely try if you are here. A lovely lady.