Bay Gardens Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
MJI St Lucia(Gros Islet)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Coco Palm Resort(Rodney Bay)
Harmony Suites(Castries)
Coco Palm(Gros Islet)
  • Breakfast included
Villa Cleopatra(Gros Islet)
View Hotel
Palm Haven Hotel(Gros Islet)
1,285 results
All reviewssister hotelst luciahourly shuttleshuttle servicesuperior roomenjoyed my staybreakfast was includedhotel restauranthome away from homereduit beachrotirum punchbeach chairsbars and restaurantsgros isletthe general managerpigeon island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is perfect, rooms are fairly basic but the bar and restaurant is great value for money. The buffet for breakfast is lovely and so much choice. Staff are very friendly, a special mention to Johan on the bar.
The hotel is in a great spot in Rodney bay, offering free shuttle to the bay gardens resort which is right on the beach. Plenty of bars and places to eat within a minute walk.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank faye9882018
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our Bay Gardens Hotel! We are happy to hear that you especially enjoyed our Cinnamon Bar and Spices Restaurant. We also appreciate your wonderful review regarding our breakfast. At the Bay Gardens Resorts, we are continually trying to improve the variety of food items we offer and we are pleased to know that our guests are finding great value and satisfaction from our available options. Thank you for staying with us and we hope that you visit us on your next trip to the island!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hi all. I would like to say a big thank you. You all treated me so well when I was taken ill recently on my holiday to bay gardens hotel in St lucia. You all should be so proud and hold your heads up high. I am very greatful how you looked after me and I shall be in your debt for saving my life. God bless you all.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank poppyhealey
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had three weeks in the Bay Gardens Hotel from Feb 8th tillMarch 1st and what a fantastic stay we had. Amazing staff and management. We stayed on an all inclusive option which allowed us to eat at the hotel or the sister Hotel on the beach. Both catered for my gluten free diet ( Iam a coeliac and have to stick to this diet). The lovely female chef at the hotel helped me every night to advise on the meals available in the buffet and even did me a special gluten free pasta dish on the Italian themed evening which was amazing. I also had special help at the buffet breakfast each morning. Just so helpful, kind and with a happy face, which made me feel that I was not being troublesome. The managers rum punch evening on a Monday is a special time to meet the managers (who are amazing\helpful and happy people) and enjoy the local music and my partner danced with Cheryl (manager) who was so lovely and asked everyone if they were all having a good time and any problems ect. She would help with suitcases and make sure everyone had a drink and made us all feel so welcome. Such a happy place and happy people\staff. We loved them all. And will go back soon.There dine around option is very good. It enables you to try local restaurants 3 times a week and the shuttle bus will take you and collect you when finished Amazing.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the front pool\bar area and thought it would be very noisy but it wasnt..
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment I arrived I was warmly welcomed with smiles and a complimentary rum punch.
Taken to my room 215 overlooking the pool and immaculate gardens.
The room was more than adequate and had everything I needed including a fridge, Iron & board, flat screen t.v, hairdryer etc.
My room was cleaned every day.
Perfectly situated close to local banks and supermarkets and numerous restaurants.
Managers cocktail party and karaoke with various themed evenings were a bonus.
The food was of a good standard but a little pricey in my opinion. However having so much choice locally that wasn't a problem and as I said. Only my opinion. The staff here are so helpful and nothing too much trouble. You just have to ask and your request honoured where possible. I won't name names but as far as I am concerned ALL the staff make this delightful little hotel the homely place it is.
I would stay again in a heartbeat if I decide to return to St Lucia.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Sharron A
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Smallish hotel which is part of Bay Resorts and after looking at the other 2 i think its the best the resort hotel looks good as well but rather large but if you don't mind being near the beach this is for you the staff can't do enough for you the food is good plenty of choice for breakfast,lunch and dinner they also have theme nights with entertainment but if you don't like Karaoke avoid Thursday nights the grounds are beautiful and 3 smallish pools plenty of beds,chairs,tables but they could do with more parasols around the middle pool the beds are better there more comfortable the whole place is spotless there is always staff tidying up because you do get some very untidy people that leave there rubbish for other people to pick up such a shame now the room (101) this is way i did not give it a 5 the room was good in size with 2 double beds it was the furniture it had seen better days chipped and not in very good condition the drawers would not open right but it was not a problem but it does not look good.Curtains are old and not fitted right the bathroom could do with a upgrade the shower is pretty dire we did have a problem with the shower and toilet but was fixed after a few days so all was well the room was spotless and serviced well tea and coffee and a fridge .The location is good although not at the beach there is a free shuttle bus but its only about a 15 min walk you can use the resorts beach chairs free the food there is also very good the spa is also good the hotel has plenty of shops,supermarkets and lots of bars and restaurants and casino close by .The hotel is at the opposite end of island from airport so 1.5+ hour journey.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple