All I can say is that our trip was way too short. Sandals Grande beats all other Sandals in St. Lucia. Our rondoval suite looks exactly like the picture. The beach was perfect; no seaweed just white sand. Our favorite restaurant for service and food is Toscaninis...hands down.
We had butler service with our suite and it was well worth it. We did nothing...Ms. Giselle did everything from drawing a bath to bringing us our favorite drinks on the beach.
We did take the helicopter ride from the airport because we wanted our vacation to start immediately after taking a 4 hour flight. I definitely recommend it. (trip advisor recommended)
All in all I don't have a bad word to say about the place. Go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •301 room, 17 acre resort combines historic British & French flavor•Pigeon Island, home to our annual St. Lucia Jazz Festival, combines historic British & French flavor that unfolds at Sandals•Offers exotic island & international culinary temptations at seven dining options •Ocean & beach view accommodations •Caribbean Sea•A lagoon swim-up pool where guests can swim right up to their patio ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa And Beach Resort