We went to Sandals Grande St. Lucia and our trip was so memorable. The resort was incredible, the people were friendly and we enjoyed some of the activities that were available outside the resort.
One of our favourites was the horseback riding with Bano and Iva of Island Riders. Bano and Iva are great people who really extened themselves to us and made us feel welcomed on the island.
Their horses were nearby and very comfortable with people. Bano and Iva took us out riding at sunset and we enjoy the dream ride along the beach as the sun was setting, an extremely romantic and memorable experience.
After that we headed into the nearby town and enjoyed a local bar, playing pool and a local restaurant, where the food was fantastic. We then headed back to the resort at night. The experience was so memorable and is something we would definitely do again.
We highly recommend it to anyone that stays at Sandals Grande, St. Lucia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •301 room, 17 acre resort combines historic British & French flavor•Pigeon Island, home to our annual St. Lucia Jazz Festival, combines historic British & French flavor that unfolds at Sandals•Offers exotic island & international culinary temptations at seven dining options •Ocean & beach view accommodations •Caribbean Sea•A lagoon swim-up pool where guests can swim right up to their patio ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa And Beach Resort