“Outstanding”

Cyprus Grill
Get food delivered
Ranked #35 of 69 Restaurants in Berkhamsted
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Amazingly fresh food served in the secret garden of the restaurant. Super attentive staff who go above and beyond.
Thank you “Cyprus Grill” for making both our celebrations so enjoyable.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just had the most amazing meal in Cyprus Grill. They have a really cute area under cover at the back of the restaurant , you will need to book to sit out there, plenty of room in the front restaurant too and some tables outside at the front .
I can’t recommend enough, from the fantastic friendly staff to the delicious food . We had mixed meze starter and a meat mezze , all beautifully presented , ate too much and stil bought some home .
A proper gem.., felt like I was on my holiday ! Seeing as can’t go anywhere , you need to go !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Local to us and wonderful, clean food and down to earth venue. Secret little garden out back to chill out and sample amazing food. Many takeaways before but sitting in is great, food this time was spicy sausage, pastry filled feta and spinach, mixed grills, mussels, chicken wings and cold beers… absolute chilled out venue with super friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went for my Mums birthday, the food was delicious and the staff were so friendly and couldn’t do enough for you. We will definitely go back with our friends next time.
Can’t recommend this place enough

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The best authentic Turkish food I have had in the UK and probably in Turkey too! (I lived there for 12 years)

The staff are incredible! Really friendly and welcoming. There is a really nice little covered garden bit at the back of the restaurant which you would never have thought was there. It is lovely with fig and lemon trees, a water feature and lovely decor.

The food is absolutely top notch. All authentic and very generous portions. The mixed mezes and mixed grills are outstanding and great to share.

If I could give this an extra star, I would!