“Great Pizza”

Eating Place
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 March 2018

We really like the pizza from the Eating Place. We get the pepperoni and bacon, and it is delicious. We went for breakfast, but were not huge fans as it is a simple menu and the meal could have been made at home. We still order their pizza frequently and are always happy with it! Their house garlic dip is delicious!

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at a local motel for a nearby event, so headed into downtown Carleton Place for a late breakfast. As the name suggests, there is nothing very fancy about The Eating Place, but it has that comfortable family restaurant vibe, with the friendly service you would expect.
My husband enjoyed the traditional bacon and eggs, but I opted for a club sandwich. The club was was generously loaded with real turkey and crisp bacon and was very good. But the star attraction for me were the sweet potato fries, which i think were the best i have ever had! I would certainly eat here again, given the opportunity.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I must say they have an excellent breakfast, I have shifted over from Gourmet and Thruway, and not taking anything away from those places, but The Eating Place is really good. I'll be sure and try some lunch and dinner items. Decor is basic but old school comfortable. No real complaints about service.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Always fresh. Real turkey on clubs. Not crap cold cuts. Great routine.
Good old home cooked food..special always includes coffee and dessert.
Fast friendly service.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

the Garlic Dip is amazing with their pizza, it really compliments the pizza :)

everything else we tried there is really good, Breakfast was fast and filling!!! we will come back :)