“We kept going back.”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We dined here four of the five nights that we stayed in this area. The service was excellent even though they were busy each night. The menu is in Italian but Daniela and another waitress whose name we didn't catch, spoke English and explained the dishes to us. The food was delicious and a plain, thin pizza was put on the table when you sat down. Portions were massive especially meat so consider sharing if you don't have a large appetite.When I asked about a recipe for one of the dishes I had, the chef came out and explained it to me (in Italian, but I speak it). The staff are welcoming, jovial and efficient and the menu varied and for all tastes and preferences.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

I worked at Norcenni Girasole and on my days off I would come here! It is very good and working in Italy going to this place made me feel a little on holiday!

It is great.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I got a mixed fish grilled plate and grilled veggies, it tasted good but the portions were normal. I also got the panna cotta and nutella, although the waitress did not really got what I asked it tasted good anyway.

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

We went to this place with friends recently. The decor is not very sophisticated and we had a few hiccups (we had to ask the music volume to be lowered and my meal took ages to come). However: the prices are very reasonable. The pizza was good as well as their beer selection, and the tagliatelle salmone was worth the wait. Also the staff turned the music down when we asked, with a smile.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place is open until 3am. The pizzas were excellent. Try the Las Vegas. It is like meat lover's pizza but on another level...literally! We went in with five children and they all had a great time. Brought the kids over to the pizza chefs to (distract them from maiming each other) see how pizzas are made, and the chefs were nice enough to give them some pizza dough to try their hand at making pizza. Kids loved it, and the food was great also. Wish we went during the daytime to try out the pool - I think it would make an excellent afternoon of food and relaxation!