“Very Accommodating”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We had visited here a couple of times to come swimming and our kids really enjoyed the entire day and our lunch. The last visit my husband was keen to watch the leicester football match and have have lunch. The friendly staff sat us next to a screen and tuned into the football for him and then we had a delicious lunch of gigantic proportions. Everything was great and the staff were very friendly. The kids kept asking to go back!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Busy place where a wide range of reasonable food is being served at very fair prices. Perfect place to eat when you are with kids

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We dined here four of the five nights that we stayed in this area. The service was excellent even though they were busy each night. The menu is in Italian but Daniela and another waitress whose name we didn't catch, spoke English and explained the dishes to us. The food was delicious and a plain, thin pizza was put on the table when you sat down. Portions were massive especially meat so consider sharing if you don't have a large appetite.When I asked about a recipe for one of the dishes I had, the chef came out and explained it to me (in Italian, but I speak it). The staff are welcoming, jovial and efficient and the menu varied and for all tastes and preferences.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

I worked at Norcenni Girasole and on my days off I would come here! It is very good and working in Italy going to this place made me feel a little on holiday!

It is great.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I got a mixed fish grilled plate and grilled veggies, it tasted good but the portions were normal. I also got the panna cotta and nutella, although the waitress did not really got what I asked it tasted good anyway.

Date of visit: December 2015