All reviews sushi beautiful hotel yacht week roof garden pool party pool suite great music breakfast buffet is young people mini bar local supermarket shared pool rooms are huge main pool rooftop bar greek islands nice taste
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We went for a bachelor weekend . The hotel is amazing . The staff and the general manager welcomed us and they were very helpful and friendly .
They made our stay super .
The rooms are magnificent and especially the bed .
Don't hesitate to visit the hotel for a weekend because it will take you to another dimension .
Thanks Nikki for the hospitality !!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Leonidas A, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Dear Kostas F,

We are really thrilled to read your review because it sums up exactly what we stand for at
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa. We want our guests to relax, enjoy the luxury facilities and
enjoy a truly unique experience, the Nikki Beach way! It was our pleasure to have you as
our guest and we invite you to return soon so that we can offer you the same friendly
hospitality.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

After a nice night in the ancient theatre of Epidaurus we wanted to pamper ourselves so decided to stay at Nikki Beach. Words cannot describe that place. Never thought that such a venue ever existed in Greece. The hospitality we experienced was out of this world. The rooms are spacious, the pool was huge and we had an amazing feeling of tranquillity. Had the pleasure to meet the GM too that I think is the impersonation of Zeus' hospitality some thousands years later. For sure a place to recommend and a place will visit with my better half next time we are in Greece.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nveliss
Leonidas A, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Dear Nikolas V,

It is really lovely for us to read that you were so pleasantly surprised by your stay with us at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa in Porto Heli and we are very pleased that you made the
decision to visit us.

We are particularly proud of the fact that we provide the unique Nikki Beach experience in every way, from our facilities to our service and of course with our warm Greek hospitality, which is what we do best.

I appreciate your comments very much and I can assure you that the honor was all mine and it was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We wish you a prompt return with your better half so that we can leave you speechless once again the Nikki Beach way!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

The place is very nice, but very quiet, not a tipically Nikki Beach madness atmosphere, but a very good choice for the ones who wants to spend chill and relax.What I didn't like was the fact that the sea was not clean., it had a lot of seaweed. Anyway If you are in Porto Heli, it worth to spend an afternoon there.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Leonidas A, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2016

Dear elenacru,

It is very kind of you to write a review about your recent stay with us and it is greatly
appreciated. It is wonderful for us to know that you found Nikki Beach Resort & Spa
Porto Heli the ideal place to relax and unwind and that you also liked our location. We
particularly note your comments regarding the sea and can assure you that we are
taking measures to address the issue.

Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to having you as our guest
again very soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Excelĺent location, excellent facilities, beautiful spacious rooms with fantastic views...but poor incompetent service. To start with beds are only done once a day something unheard for a five star hotel. You phone room service for a cup and a tea spoon for the room and you have to wait for a very long time  without anybody knocking on your door.
 Waitresses at breakfast are eager to help and serve, however you ask for a coffe twice or more without anything coming to your table.You need milk for the coffe and the same story of waiting again. It seems that no proper personnel training has ever taken place at this hotel. The main pool bar on certain days looks closed from early morning till late afternoon unless there is a party going on. If there is no party barman has to walk  into the main building and out again every time a client asks for a drink. And this business of going in and out never stops as long as clients want a drink. So absurd!!! so time consuming  and such an inefficient way of serving guests!! Cleanliness of the  pool is also questionable as everybody is allowed in the pool even two or three year old children. During a pool party you can count upto 90 or 100 people, I am not at all rxagerating, standing  in the pool. If you are so unlucky during your stay and  there is a wedding or christening reception at the hotel you come back in the evening and you find no parking place for your car; and when you finally enter the building after a long struggle of finding where to park the only thing you feel like doing is to go straight to your room as all main  public areas are occupied by the guests of the person who is holding the party. So I much prefer to be in another hotel not so strikingly beautiful but with good and proper service. Its so annoying being upset during your holidays the period that you are looking forward to relaxing.
I wouldnt be fair if I didnt mention that guest experience nanager upon hearing that we expressed certain  complaints asked to meet my wife twice and listened  to her complaints. A special mention should also be made to the following ladies who were very polite and professional in their work: Anita and Eva at reception as well as Olga the waitress.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Set over one of the nicest bays of the area. Friendly staff and spacious rooms . The ones looking over the seaside are not hit by the sun in the morning , before 10:30am. The 24hour service button at your room phone leads you to either no one or to an English speaking (only) lady. Maybe she could also speak Russian but it is a disgrace not to have a Hellenic (Greek) speaking person in the country of Hellas. Especially when you are asking for water or some glasses to drink your in-room coffee, and the staff person replies: "speak English please! I don't understand you!"....and who knows why we didn't find ANY glasses in our room (neither for water, coffee nor for wine).
Anyway, we happened to stay that night of a music "happening" by a known local DJ and of course it was recommended by the receptionist to attend it for 110 euro per person and for a bottle of a specific alcoholic drink. Perhaps overrated since the chance to order a bottle of wine instead was hardly accepted as an option (why?).
Eating at the cafe-bar for dinner gives you a great joy to enjoy the sunset with a nice bottle of white wine (try the last one -french- of the list). The Chef is really an experienced one but (oh my goodness) does he love garlic or what? So, my tomahawk stake came with lots of it (marinated for hours in it) and as much I enjoyed it while eating it as much my stomach felt heaaaaaavy for the next 12 hours (it was a really heavy night). So make sure you mention your preferences to the maitre before you see it over your plate. My wife though, expressed her wish to the chef after she was served and the whole staff was kind enough to replace her fillet with another one free of garlic. Perhaps I shouldn't be shy to express myself next time. The waiter though wasn't shy at all to say in my face: " Wow! You are the only one who managed to eat the whole steak by yourself!" And this was ok with me (since I am aware and proud of my extra kilos). But in case a gentle gentleman would have been in my place , this would have sounded a little impolite... Another matter is the manner of the waiters generally speaking. For example: in a 5 star restaurant, the wine is served by them ONLY and the customers are never left alone to serve themselves. The same goes for the
forks and knives (instead of leaving them wrapped in a towel).
The mini bar in your room is probably the largest one you will ever find in a regular room. The price list of the included products are as large...(6 euro for a half litter sparkling water). About 2 km away there is a large super market where from you may get all kind of products at 1/5 of these prices.
The TV set in your room offers Hellenic, English , Russian, Arabian , Chinese , French and German channels. Not a great variety of movie films on demand though.
Try to enjoy the pool and the friendly atmosphere. They are all eager to help you find your way to zen!

Date of stay: July 2016