Nikki Beach Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Nautica Bay Hotel(Porto Heli)
Hotel Rozos(Porto Heli)
View Hotel
AKS Hinitsa Bay(Porto Heli)
  • Breakfast included
Galaxy Hotel(Porto Heli)
  • Beachfront
Cosmos Hotel(Porto Heli)
Spetses Hotel(Spetses)
  • Breakfast included
Club Ermioni(Petrothalassa)
  • Pool
All reviewsnikki beachsushipool partyyacht weekpool barsignature suiteamazing hotelprivate poolcool hotelgreat musicluxury resortbreakfast buffet isground flooryoung peopleamazing spotgreat pooltasty food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

This is a very cool hotel at the end of a very beautiful bay at Porto Heli.

The location is very nice and discreet. Great modern rooms with a view at the bay (would definitely recommend). Some of the rooms have private or shared pool where you can relax (not so much for swimming).

The breakfast buffet is something you should try. Great options of sweet and savoury options along with healthy options.

The hotel pool is a must with a bar and great music (not recommended for quite time or families as it's more of a party scene).

The hotel has a very good spa as well.

Tip: the sea in front of the hotel is not for swimming as it very shallow and full of seaweeds.

Tip: the hotel is at the end of the bay and a little away from restaurants/taverns or bars and you might require a car or taxi.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank EvanKar
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

It was a brilliant hotel with quite spacious rooms and great facilities. The pool was very modern and the service was absolutely amazing. The reception was friendly and the manager really helpful. I rate this hotel with five stars.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I visited Nikki Beach in August to DJ one of their famous Yacht Week Pool Parties! When we sailed up to the Resort it looked as good as it did in the photos online. The pool was gorgeous with a view of the Ocean and the open concept lobby and restaurant invited you in for an amazing holiday. I kicked off my experience with a relaxing poolside lunch - I highly recommend the sushi and edamame to start. Because it is so hot in Greece in August it was a perfect meal, not to mention I had to slip on a bathing suit after!

The pool itself was beautiful and the soundsystem was great! I loved the bar staff and the cocktails pack a punch! I hope to go back and play next year as it was a destination I will never forget in all of my many travels.

Check out my instagram for videos and photos of the party and the poolside experience! @FeelGoodSmalls

Room Tip: ocean view is always a bonus!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We were doing yacht week and made a stop there for our 3rd party. We decided to book a room for shower and change. The hotel is beautiful! Our suite was a large studio with a big walk in shower, and a Jacuzzi and sun bed upstairs overlooking the pool party and the beach. Super clean and sleek.

Breakfast was the basic continental Greek and delicious.

Didn't see much of the town. The hotel stole the show.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We stayed here for 5 days in July - the rooms are of a very high standard and extremely spacious but the rest of the resort is disappointing and unlike any other Nikki Beach's we have visited before. The service is slow and not what you'd expect from this standard of hotel - the beach was pretty much unattended most of the time and not very appealing. The gym is tiny and not well equipped - there is a spa which offered good treatments.

Stayed: July 2017