Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,280 results
All reviews deluxe pool beach pool ouzo restaurant deluxe area special mention private garden dinner on the beach lobby bar seasons restaurant guest relations deluxe collection next year main building every member of staff mini cooper beachfront bungalow deluxe guests
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

Best place in the world. A true ALL INCLUSIVE experience! Polite stuff, good food, great customer service, amazing views and rooms! Worths every penny ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Ps. Great performances by Idra Kayne & band

Room tip: Book your dinner
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2021

It's difficult to add to the wonderful comments that people have already shared on this fabulous resort. It's simply the best service you will ever experience and beautifully clean and modern. Having visited two years ago before the pandemic I was unsure how I would feel returning but the hotel has adjusted wonderfully with it's new 'Infinite Care Protocol'. I felt completely safe while I was there, almost cocooned from Covid. Staff are tested twice per week and all of them wear masks at all times although guests do not have to. The standards of cleanliness are so high, everywhere is spotless but it is not intrusive at all. I regularly saw staff cleaning furniture early in the morning before most guest are awake and also quietly cleaning the pool in the dark!
What sets this resort apart from others are the staff. All are fantastic but a few stood out to me for various reasons - Theo, the Beach and Pool Experience Manager could not do enough for us, Paris, manager of the Deluxe Pool Bar for anticipating my Pol Remy top ups, Christina at the Deluxe Pool Bar for being so lovely to my son and even finding 5 minutes out of her busy day to play a couple of rounds of his Top Trumps card game with him, Georgia, Fani and Zuzska at the Ouzo restaurant for outstanding service in the blistering heat (there was a heatwave while we were there) making our lunch times so memorable. Thank you to DJ Lazaros for the fantastic pool vibes and indulging our music requests and Effie and Margaret for quietly assisting in making this fantastic resort run like clockwork - we will be back. Last but not least a special thank you to the two amazing ladies from housekeeping that cleaned room 2214. I'm sorry I did not get your names but you made my son's holiday when you managed to go out of your way to locate his green turtle soft toy when we moved rooms mid holiday (we were lucky enough to receive an upgrade) and the turtle went missing in the move. Thank you, thank you, thank you .
If you want a holiday where you can leave your cares behind, be indulged with amazing food from all of the 8 restaurants and feel like royalty then look no further than Ikos Aria.

1  Thank pamfrancis
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

This is our second Ikos family holiday. I leave finding it hard to find any constructive criticism.
The staff are in a league of their own. Warm, friendly, professional and nothing is too much.
The staff on the beach were particularly special. Unlike some resorts when you can spend a while trying to get someone’s attention the beach staff were super attentive and charming.
We stayed in the deluxe section where the rooms were spacious, thoughtfully designed and very comfortable. The house keeping team did a superb job twice daily.
On arrival due to our own circumstances there was some confusion regarding our room setup. I was met by George the manager of the deluxe section who dealt with our situation with such professionalism and care. Everything we requested he ensured came to fruition. Ikos are very lucky to have George on board.
We were also super impressed with some of the services available to us at Ikos. Should you need something from a pharmacy you don’t even need to leave the resort, the team arrange delivery of the medication within 24 hours. If you need to see a doctor there is one onsite who was able to see us within 5 minutes of requesting one. Covid testing can all be done within a super professional clinic on site.
The beach and pools are wonderful, buggies available to take you wherever you like, huge selection of restaurants and for such a large resort has such a personal feel.

1  Thank LauraLondon82
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Amazing after visiting Dassia and Ociencia these hotels get better and better

Despite the Covid all staff super friendly. Food and service top top notice. Hats off to Margaret who helped us with restaurant bookings, taking out the Mini car hire and packed lunches

Can’t wait to try another ikos

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank hedgehogharvey
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Thank you so much to the wonderful team at Ikos Aria for giving us a wonderful family holiday.
We stayed in 6114 on the deluxe side - we enjoyed all the restaurants particularly Ouzo and Anaya and also the dine option at Milotopi.

The kids loved the kids club and the football
Academy- as well as the splash pool, ice cream bar and the pedalos with the slides.

The highlights were going to the island across the way and swimming and jumping off the rocks. The lovely babysitter was amazing and gave my husband and I a chance to fully relax. Everything was absolutely amazing food wise- and the cocktails were all spot on.

Everything was so good - so much so that we will rebook for next year

Thank you Ria!

Room tip: Download the app ASAP abs book restaurants in advance