Hotels.com
eDreams
StayForLong
Travelocity
1,339 results
All reviews deluxe pool beach pool ouzo restaurant deluxe area guest relations special mention lobby bar dinner on the beach private garden seasons restaurant provence restaurant next year deluxe collection sani resort sports centre free mini mini car
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2021

Following our family visit in 2019, we had planned fr the same in 2020. Obviously, this couldn't happen, so we moved to 2021. Our stay was for 14 nights from 10th July.

It was an incredible holiday from the moment we arrived until the very last minute! The service was first class, the food impeccable and the entire location and setting was truly amazing. We have recommended th Aria to so many of our friends and we are planning to come again next summer.
A particular mention to Panos, Margaret and Fillipos for making us most welcome and looking after us completely for our entire stay, you are an absolute credit to the Ikos brand and for all it stands for!
Ikos continue to excel themselves and I doubt this resort can be beaten!
Amy Peach

Room tip: Try for the Deluxe
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 16 August 2021

We were reluctant to go all-inclusive in Europe.
We always thought in Europe they didn’t get it quite right like in Caribbean and other parts of the world.
But how wrong were we. Ikos Aria is better than any all inclusive hotel I’ve ever been to.

The food in the restaurants is fantastic. We loved to eat by the pool at lunch and just order the food to the sun beds.
I’m very lazy when on holiday :-)
Giannis was very good and always asked if we needed anything. But all the pool staff were great.

Anaya was our favourite restaurant. Its an Asia place and the food was amazing.
But all the food was good in all restaurants. Olivia was also very very good. If I could give one small tip to the staff working in the restaurants.
That would be for them to not be so eager to clear plates and take glasses. Its a very small thing but on a couple of occasions my glass was taken before I’d actually finished my drink. As I said its a very small thing as you can just order another drink and the staff are always on hand to take your order.

The pool area is great. The kids pool does need tending too. It looked like the paint was peeling off the pool floor.
But there are plenty of different pools. There’s always sun beds and the staff are always on hand to help you get the beds in the shade or get you another bed if needed.
My 5 year old daughter absolutely loved the entertainment at the theatre, especially the pure imagination show, which featured plenty of Disney classics. The appearance of Ariel the little mermaid made her holiday.

At one point I was walking through reception and a member of staff address me by name. I was very impressed by this. I believe this is one thing they do at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai. They ensure the staff know the name of the people staying at the hotel.
I haven’t a clue how she knew my name but she did and I thought that was a very nice touch.

This is a great place. The setting is one of the best I’ve been. The views and sun rise in the morning is amazing.
Definitely worth a visit.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

Best place in the world. A true ALL INCLUSIVE experience! Polite stuff, good food, great customer service, amazing views and rooms! Worths every penny ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Ps. Great performances by Idra Kayne & band

Room tip: Book your dinner
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2021

It's difficult to add to the wonderful comments that people have already shared on this fabulous resort. It's simply the best service you will ever experience and beautifully clean and modern. Having visited two years ago before the pandemic I was unsure how I would feel returning but the hotel has adjusted wonderfully with it's new 'Infinite Care Protocol'. I felt completely safe while I was there, almost cocooned from Covid. Staff are tested twice per week and all of them wear masks at all times although guests do not have to. The standards of cleanliness are so high, everywhere is spotless but it is not intrusive at all. I regularly saw staff cleaning furniture early in the morning before most guest are awake and also quietly cleaning the pool in the dark!
What sets this resort apart from others are the staff. All are fantastic but a few stood out to me for various reasons - Theo, the Beach and Pool Experience Manager could not do enough for us, Paris, manager of the Deluxe Pool Bar for anticipating my Pol Remy top ups, Christina at the Deluxe Pool Bar for being so lovely to my son and even finding 5 minutes out of her busy day to play a couple of rounds of his Top Trumps card game with him, Georgia, Fani and Zuzska at the Ouzo restaurant for outstanding service in the blistering heat (there was a heatwave while we were there) making our lunch times so memorable. Thank you to DJ Lazaros for the fantastic pool vibes and indulging our music requests and Effie and Margaret for quietly assisting in making this fantastic resort run like clockwork - we will be back. Last but not least a special thank you to the two amazing ladies from housekeeping that cleaned room 2214. I'm sorry I did not get your names but you made my son's holiday when you managed to go out of your way to locate his green turtle soft toy when we moved rooms mid holiday (we were lucky enough to receive an upgrade) and the turtle went missing in the move. Thank you, thank you, thank you .
If you want a holiday where you can leave your cares behind, be indulged with amazing food from all of the 8 restaurants and feel like royalty then look no further than Ikos Aria.

1  Thank pamfrancis
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

This is our second Ikos family holiday. I leave finding it hard to find any constructive criticism.
The staff are in a league of their own. Warm, friendly, professional and nothing is too much.
The staff on the beach were particularly special. Unlike some resorts when you can spend a while trying to get someone’s attention the beach staff were super attentive and charming.
We stayed in the deluxe section where the rooms were spacious, thoughtfully designed and very comfortable. The house keeping team did a superb job twice daily.
On arrival due to our own circumstances there was some confusion regarding our room setup. I was met by George the manager of the deluxe section who dealt with our situation with such professionalism and care. Everything we requested he ensured came to fruition. Ikos are very lucky to have George on board.
We were also super impressed with some of the services available to us at Ikos. Should you need something from a pharmacy you don’t even need to leave the resort, the team arrange delivery of the medication within 24 hours. If you need to see a doctor there is one onsite who was able to see us within 5 minutes of requesting one. Covid testing can all be done within a super professional clinic on site.
The beach and pools are wonderful, buggies available to take you wherever you like, huge selection of restaurants and for such a large resort has such a personal feel.

Trip type: Travelled with family