FindHotel
Etrip
StayForLong
Travelocity
All reviews pool bar next year air conditioning plenty of sunbeds ideal location except sunday sense of humour cleaned daily plenty of storage space holiday makers per day every evening pool side yanni barman jam kos
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2020

The room was a bigger than I expected. The beds were really cosy and no squeaking from them when you rolled over. Hairdryer, good size television and a fridge (for some reason the fridge had do not use on it) however we requested a medical fridge through Jet2 before arrival and it was handed to us on check in, plenty of storage space and hangers, in fact so much so, for once on holiday I didn't use every nook and cranny to store my things. Wifi was free in reception but I believe you can buy vouchers. Bathroom with shower was average size and the shower always had hot water available and was powerful.
Balcony was a decent size with a table and two chairs.
Yanni is a lovely guy, I cannot understand some of the previous trip advisor reports. Tony the barman has a great sense of humour (Tony I hope you got to Agios Mammas 8 times today). The drinks at the bar were not any more expensive than around the resort. I have read previous comments about noise at 4am in the morning from the bar area but can honestly say we never experienced that. Previous comments say about door slamming, I can only assume this is when the hall windows are open and people go to their rooms and just push the door closed it will slam (I know this as I did it once).
Great size pool and Marie Pool Bar has a wide range of snacks during the day at good prices.
Cleaning of rooms was not what you would normally expect but during the current pandemic the cleaning regime is not scheduled as normal. If you need towels or bed linen just ask one of the breakfast ladies.
People need to remember they are paying 2* prices and I think some expect 5* service.
We had such a great time and would return in a heartbeat.

Room tip: Room 113 was quiet and had a good side view of the sea on oneside and pool on other
Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank LILLMIZZ
Reviewed 7 September 2020

just back from the kamari bay hotel me and my daughter of 11 booked a late deal and we had an amazing week kefalos is beautiful the hotel is in an amazing location and has everything you need.very friendly staff and would defiantly be going back.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank P1678RZjuliek
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed at Kamari bay hotel from the 24th of July to the 7th August 2020 , this was our 4th time stopping here and last ! We came last September and put up with the noise as you do but this time I feel I need to write a true account of our stay.
First of all we are not people to complain and especially when we are in a pandemic however the way we was treated by the owner over towels and clean sheets was appalling. We had a sheet on the rules of cleaning schedules sheets changed every 4 days towels everyday but you needed to ask. This was not the case! We had sheets on our bed in for 7 days which were ready for a change with the sand and heat , we only asked for towels every 2 days but when we went down to ask the owner he was abusive and shouting saying we was not having none !he couldn’t afford it !! I had to go back to our room and pick dirty sheets off the floor and put them back on. The room was not cleaned throughout our 2 week stay and sometimes we was lucky to get our bin changed.
Every time we needed towels it stressed me out cos he would be aggressive! You had a fridge in your room but you could not use it due to Covid ! No this was to save electricity the fridges are small and would take no time to clean.
The noise on a night goes on till 3 in the morning , one night a couple in there 50s collapsed outside our room and smashed glasses and just left them !!
Me and my husband will not be returning to this hotel, there are plenty of others who treat their guests with respect and give them towels when needed !! !!

PLEASE AVOID !!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank louise t
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

I know you get what you pay for, however how much more does a smile cost?
Just returned from a week in kos staying at this hotel. Compared to other hotels in the area and holiday makers reports we did not have the cockroaches they did- our hotel was very clean.
The downsides were surly staff , dreadful breakfast tried on the first morning and never repeated!!
Noise from the bar area went on till 4 in the morning !! No thought given to people who had gone to bed , on complaining several times was told people are having fun on their holiday!!
Fridges in all rooms were taped up and were unable to be used due to Covid!!?? That’s a new one on me, all other hotels were allowing fridges to be used, in the screaming heat you need the use of a fridge to keep water and some fruit cool/ air con was €7 per day I’ve usually paid between 3-5€ , plus the air con went off in the middle of the night so if you managed to get to sleep due to noise you were woken up due to being too hot!! Not a good scinario. As I say you get what you pay for and it was definitely cheap but Not cheerful

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2019

We stayed at this hotel for two weeks from 26th September. it was a lovely relaxing and above all really kind. The pool is brilliant and lots of beds around to lay on, there is a snack bar by the pool which provides all you need. If you want a totally relaxing break this hotel is just the place.

Room tip: we had room 106, near reception, lovely room and nice balcony. perfect for the less mobile.
Date of stay: October 2019