All reviewscream and jamsnack barair congreek nightnext yearyear after yearrun hotelsuperior roomgreek dancingrooms are basicother guestsan ironkos townlovely little hotelfamily rungreat holidaywhole family
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Once again the Zeus hotel excelled itself! This is my second time here and you are made to feel part of the fabulous family. Warm welcome from Manos, Nickolas, Sonya, Zak and Maria. Our room was lovely and newly decorated. The bed was far too comfortable so slept like a baby. .

The younger Maria who serves breakfast is really sweet and helpful.

I cannot praise the Zeus enough and looking forward to our visit next September.

1  Thank Georgie A
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Just returned home from home at the Zeus
As always when arrived was greeted with a friendly smile and prompt service to allocate my room.
Room was another one upgraded with lovely sliding glass wardrobes and a lovely bathroom fitted out with carrera marble tiles floor and walls.The wood effect in the bedroom is stunning.
Breakfast for 3 euros double egg on toast (mmmm)
Had lunch by the pool everyday recommend the gyros.
The No 1 bar Manager Manos excellent and Nikolas is learning well from him ()
The Greek night at the Zeus filled with fun and laughter and the barbique food yum yum and plenty of it.
I would just like to say a big big Thank you to Manos ,Sonya ,Nikolas,Maria x2 and Zak for making me have a wonderful holiday.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone as the service is excellent

Once again Zeus thank you
I shall return

Gazza

2  Thank Gary A
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I recently returned from a weeks holiday at this hotel. I was travelling alone as meeting family there. On arrival I was met by Manos, a member of the family that runs the hotel. He was horrible to me! He allocated me a room that was directly behind the very noisy bar area and close to the kitchen, with a view of a wall from the balcony. I politely asked if I could have another room to which he then responded in a very aggressive and threatening manor. He kept shouting at me 'you think my hotel is awful?' Even after I repeatedly asked him to calm down and stop shouting at me. I felt really intimidated as a woman travelling on my own. I have never experienced such awful aggressive behaviour from anyone let alone on arrival
At a hotel! I was very shocked! I was met at reception a bit later by my brother and sister in law and this is when the very aggressive Manos piped down a bit. Obviously only aggressive with women on their own. I was allocated a room on the ground floor which I had already specifically asked not to be as wouldn't feel safe. The bathroom was filthy, old and not fit for purpose. The bed was rock hard and you had to pay extra for aircon! The breakfast (which costs €5 per day) was a joke! Very small, stale slices of bread with butter and jam and powdered coffee. The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating to their regular guests (probably the same ones giving good reviews on here) and mostly ignored us. They obviously got all the best rooms too. I wouldn't stay here again if my life depended on it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
6  Thank Curlywurly70
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

A well situated hotel to main area of Kefalos . 5 min walk to beach . 10 min walk to harbour . Clean hotel , family run . All staff very friendly . 1 criticism is it would be nice to have tea making facilities in the room
Plenty of places to visit in the area , well worth hiring buggy , car etc
Quieter end of the island

1  Thank Sarah J
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 10 days with two teenage kids. It's run by a fantastic family, they make you feel so welcome and so friendly. They will do anythung for you.
Hotel is kept very clean and plenty of sunbeds around the pool and pool bar food is good. It's a good walk down to the other end near the harbour. Best to get a car which are very cheap for rental, then you can go to the old town and some of the fantastic beaches that are close by.
It's a 25 min drive to kos town by car, a hour on bus and by bus it's 5 euros each one way.
Already booked for next year.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family