“Great healthy alternative”
Review of Thai Ivory Express

Thai Ivory Express
Ranked #17 of 71 Restaurants in Bedford
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I have been there several times for the pad thai. It is always good. I was looking for a less spicy alternative today. I decided to try the ginger stir fry with chicken. It was bland... pretty much what I wanted. The veggies were crisp and fresh even though it was takeout and about 20 mins had passed.

My friend had bbq beef and rice. That was delicious! Very tasty. I believe the rice is jasmine.

Oh! I forgot the best part. With every meal you get a free crab rangoon or spring roll with each meal. It was very good.

Now I know you don't have to go spicy at a thai restaurant! Eat here!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I love stopping at this place for some quick food to go.
The prices are reasonable and the food is fresh and hot.

Quick service and always spaces to sit to eat.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Enjoy eating here. Menu is extensive. So many choices. Service is always very good. Food is flavourful and well presented. Favourite Thai restaurant.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

An offshoot of Thai Ivory on the Bedford Highway, the express version delivers the same sort of foods you'll find at the mothership location. I found it to be pretty good for fast food.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Went there in desperation after a day of shopping and on way home. The man who runs the palce and is the lead cook was very helpful with describing, spicy levels, contants of dishes, etc. Hoit and Sour souop ws amazing, and the noodle dishes great along with mango salad (a hit!) and chiocken wings Thai style. Will go back!

Thank bigharbour@gmail.com