“Excellent”
Review of La Capital

La Capital
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Description: La Capital is a restaurant dedicated to lovers of hamburgers. Although vermouth , tapas , salads and drinks also have their place in our restaurant. We look forward to see you for breakfast, lunch or dinner, but remember , what happens in La Capital remains in La Capital.
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Good hamburguers, Good staff, good price!
Ideal to meet friends and have a dinner in middle of Cornella

1  Thank Gonzalo C

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Nice place to have dinner in Cornella.
Recommend it for quite dinner for 2-3 people.
Great food with very nice personal.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I discovered this place by chance and I couldn't be any happier. The chicken fingers were delicious and the milano burguer incredible. The foie combination and burguer is amazing. On top the service was very good and very good prices too. I couldn't recommend it more.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed genuine friendly service and fantastic food. Service inside or outside. We normally always share a plate and the server offered the meal of the day single serving for us. Super people.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

On a bussiness trip I had to take something for dinner. I took a look a saw that this place had good reviews. So I went for it.

Service was slow. The waitress apologized for it. Burguer was ok but not as good as I expected from a place where it is the speciality. The meat did not have such a special taste when properly cooked. In particular when it is suppossed to be BIO.

Overall good and nice to stay but not really worth to specifically go there to have a burguer.