“Awesome pizza and pasta place in Ri'alpbachtal!”

Pizzeria Don Camillo
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We had 2 dinners durring our stay in Pension Alpina. We found this place very comfortable and welcoming. There are variety of pizza's, that are very tasty and reasonably priced, we tried seafood and pasta as well and we highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

We were here the 31st of December 2016. All other restaurants offered Sylvestermenu's and were full. We got a place at the bar. My friend ordered mineral water. He got sparkling water (no choice was given) but because he had stomach problems he wanted still water. The waitress said it was too late since the bottle was already open. However she had opened it herself while my friend was looking down at the menu. Only after saying that he had stomach problems, he got still water without paying for the sparkling water.

This was a bad start. I furthermore saw that the waitresses add water to the orange juice that people ordered, so they save money this way. Very cheap.

I ordered a garlic soup and a seafood pizza whilst my friend ordered pasta bolognese.
The soup was good, but both the pasta and the pizza were bad. The seafood had been frozen and one of the mussels still had its shell (!) so I bit it. The mussels were dry and tasteless. The pasta bolognese was like a soup, the sauce was very watery and my friend did not eat it. I also did not finish the pizza but still had an inflated stomach afterwards. This to me is an indication that the ingredients were of low quality.

Oh and it is not possible to pay by card in this restaurant. Happy 1991.

Avoid this restaurant if you can and go to the neighbours (Stockerwirt), they serve great food.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

This is basically what you would expect from a pizzeria in a small town as Reith: decent food, friendly staff and large portions but nothing spectacular. The pizza's aren't fantastic but both the pastas and salads are pretty good. Positive points are that they serve several wines per glass for good prices and also do takeaway if you don't feel like eating out.

As a side note: I don't mean to sound very negative as it compares favourably to other restaurants in the town but there just aren't any places in Reith that merit 4 or 5 stars in my opinion.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Good variety on the menu and the food was excellent. Lovely atmosphere too, very busy but the staff were attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

This was the most popular restaurant of the village. Fully booked on a Saturday night but very effectively run. We waited in the bar for about 10 minutes and we had our table. The food was fine, Italian style pizza, al dente boiled pasta. A good and safe choice.