Hardwick Arms Hotel
The Dun Cow Inn(Sedgefield)
US$88
US$41
Travelodge
Wynyard Hall(Billingham)
US$109
Premier Inn Durham (Newton Aycliffe) Hotel(Newton Aycliffe)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
US$51
US$42
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$70
US$65
US$59
Bowburn Hall(Durham)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$52
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewssunday lunchthai mealscampilovely ambienceenjoyed our meallovely mealbe visiting againovernight staywontonswell worth a visitstaff were attentivechipsportionsveggravycoursespint
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I can honestly say worst meal I have ever been served
Calamari was burnt & rubber
Thai green curry came ( refer to photo)
No way that was a Thai green curry.
Looked awful & tasted worse
One mouthful & asked to speak to owner, He was basically arguing with me & would not let me speak
Spoke over the top of saying
So do you want more sauce over & over.
We got up & left
This place has loads of offers on groupon
Avoid going as it's disgusting.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Juliewetherell
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We went here for the new Italian menu it was excellent both starter and main were delicious, and as always the staff were both friendly and efficient, this is one of our favourite places to eat, would recommend the Italian menu.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I purchased a groupon voucher for here. I rang up and booked a table like it states and when arrived got told we hadn't booked one. On the voucher it states you can order scallops for the starter but when seated the first thing they waiter said to me was you can order any starter except scallops and muscles. For my main I ordered a parmo which was not best. Very over cooked. The best thing about the whole meal was the chips. I was disappointed with the service and generally the whole experience and will not be returning.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rebecca c
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Great friendly staff, can't do enough for you. Pizzas to die for and a fantastic pint. The meals are lovely and my mother really loves the busy atmosphere and service. Set in a terrific quaint country village it is a real gem.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Fantastic food at great rices and the bar pricing is not too expensive to alter my review. The staff were attentive and the speed of service was reasonable considering they were extremely busy. Would recommend for Sunday Lunch treat.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family