Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort
US$398
US$212
  • Breakfast included
Foster's West Bay(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$97
US$630
US$616
West Bay Lodge and Spa(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$126
US$226
US$197
US$264
Orbitz.com
Paradise Beach Hotel(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$152
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,058 results
All reviewssan simona la carte restaurantswest endliving roomfishsunwing repall inclusive packagebottled watersand fleasday passan excursioncruise shipdive resortpool viewocean frontwater taxifull kitchen
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I stayed here as part of a large group of divers. The resort is quite nice. The pool and restaurants are great. I was very pleased with all of the staff. The room I stayed in was near the reception desk. There was a lot of trouble with the air conditioning and it went out several times. There was also absolutely no WiFi in my unit. I could find a signal at the main bar and at reception. Several of my group reported good WiFi in their rooms, so it seems extremely dependent on which room you get.
I ate the buffet most nights and was pleased with the variety and quality of the food.

Room Tip: Wifi seems to be better closer to the beach.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2017

We, my wife & I and our 6-year old Grandson stayed there for a week. Had a wonderful stay. Plenty of things to do. Terrific pool & sand beach. Activity's are snorkeling, swimming, fishing, boating, wreck diving.
Food was great, plenty & perfect. Pool is out of this world as is the beach. Weather is always just right. Rooms & resort is modern, well kept, clean, like new & quiet at night. Our Grandson had lots to do, never bored.
At night, we spent time in the restaurants & bars with entertainment.
Staff is always there, friendly & helpful. And there are other activities on this island. Most people speak English.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Overall the resort is beautiful and the location couldn't be better. My biggest issue is with the noise. We stayed in an oceanfront condo but it was immediately adjacent to the next resort and that resort had music pounding until late at night almost every night. It made being in our condo an unpleasant place to be when their music/DJ were on the stage. The food was pretty good. THeir morning meal was the best with the omelet station. My husband and a few others in our group did get sick with diarrhea and some nausea during the week. The condo we were in (I was told they were individually owned) was pretty sparse.

Room Tip: Opt for condos away from the music or bring earplugs
1  Thank pattijax
Reviewed 29 March 2017

This was our first time to Roatan and the Mayan Princess. Very small resort, but beautiful grounds, well kept and maintained and very nice clean rooms. Best night of all was Kareoke night. Fire dancers on the beach were also fun to watch. Great beach. My in-laws have been to Roatan five times and tried different resorts, but they preferred the Mayan Princess, so we joined them on this trip. My kids, 22, 19 and 16 had a blast. Lots of things to do. Great snorkeling, bring your own snorkeling gear and go every day right off the beach.

Room Tip: My kids had a two bedroom junior suite with pool view, we had a one bedroom second floor suite over looking pool, both were great.
Reviewed 23 March 2017

They were amazing the service, the room, the food.
Ask for Rosita. She si a great waitress, also Darwin was very helpful.

I really recommend this hotel If you want to relax and have fun, this is the place.

Also snorkling is the number one thing to do!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple