Mango Bay All Inclusive
US$167
  • Pool
The Sandpiper(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$430
US$417
Divi Heritage(Saint James Parish)
US$110
US$80
TripAdvisor
The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa All Inclusive(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$338
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
All Seasons Resort Europa(Sunset Crest)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Pool
US$577
US$450
Fairmont Royal Pavilion(Porters)(Great Value!)
US$666
US$399
Fairmont.com
Coral Reef Club(Holetown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,706 results
All reviewssuperior roomglass bottom boatlunch and dinnercatamaran tripsmall hotelwater skiingrum punchthe penthousefree catamarancold towelsa la cartewaitress servicebar staffocean frontevening entertainmentstreet partyour honeymoon
Reviewed 15 April 2018

My wife and I traveled to many Caribbean resorts and by far this was one of the worst trips we have had of being bothered daily on the beach while trying to enjoy time of relaxation. It starts the moment you start your day at breakfast, the beach vendors actually stand and stare or try to make conversation with you while you are trying to enjoy your morning. I had a verbal confrontation with one of the jet ski vendor because I booked with another vendor, who would know that there is rules that you can only talk to certain vendors, which I found is not case at all. On our second day of arrival one of the locals tried to sell a coconut bird feeder , we politely said no thanks , this lead to him standing and staring at us at our breakfast for the next few days and hanging the bird feeder in front of us in a tree about two meters from our table. This lead to us having to leave our breakfast early. I understand they are trying to make a living with selling their products, and usually we purchase some, but when it is daily some times three times and then to make rude comments for not purchasing, this is totally unacceptable.I would rather go somewhere else where I can sit and enjoy my morning without being hassled from a vendor almost a arms length from my table, or fell like you are going to get into a physical confrontation over trying to enjoy your holiday with a 30 minute jet ski ride. Most resorts will not allow the beach vendors to stand right beside the breakfast severing area or stand under the sun huts to get out of the rain ,while you are trying to enjoy your holiday,so you have to be constantly told to by there products. For this reason I would not recommend this hotel! As for the hotel it good but not great. Staff are very friendly and food it at times repetitive.

Room Tip: Beach very noisy and lots of boats and jet skis infringing on swimming area
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
10  Thank canadiantravel334
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived back this week from an incredible family stay at Mango Bay. The hotel is in a brilliant position right in Holetown by the shops and chattel huts. The hotel itself is small and the staff are really friendly and accommodating. The kids absolutely loved the watersports and free scuba diving lessons and the movie nights. The food was of a really high quality and the batmen made the best ‘surprise’ cocktails!! We loved this hotel and can’t wait to return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank Nicolas666
Reviewed 14 April 2018

This is not a hotel for those looking for seclusion but is a well run, happy, thriving environment with staff that could not do more for their guests - I'd say the welcoming, open attitude of the staff set the tone for the guests and made for a pleasurable experience all round. The beach is beautiful, clean and safe with access to perfect swimming conditions and a multitude of watersports. Before going I read negative reviews here about the food so was concerned - I needn't have been. The food and service was faultless throughout and to a consistently high standard. Aware of the comments here about local noise affecting sleep I organised an upgrade and we were given one of the small apartments overlooking the garden. It was spotlessly clean but the decor was somewhat dated - otherwise we were very happy to stay there.

The hotel is perfectly located to explore the local area, being in the centre of Holetown and I would recommend it to visitors of all ages.

We went on several trips organised via reception all of which ran like clockwork.

Bajans are lovely people - we had a wonderful time!

Stayed: April 2018
6  Thank _penelopeptstp5
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Just got back from a perfect week at Mango Bay. This small inclusive hotel has everything I want - large, quiet rooms, scrumptious food from breakfast to dinner, inclusive drinks including great cocktails, situated right on the fine sandy beach, great watersports on tap, an eclectic nightlife of entertainment and a host of small luxuries which make you feel pampered. I want to return to this great find time and time again.

Room Tip: All rooms are good sea or pool view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kenneth_dyer
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We visited the Hotel on a flash booking, as a couple looking for a relaxing, quiet and quality ten days. We couldn't have been more wrong. This Hotel is never a 4* premises, in its present state it's 2/3* at best. It might well have been so in the 70's and 80's, but it's tired, shabby and needs a complete makeover, drawers that wouldn't close, split chandeliers, ratting wardrobe doors, an out dated and dirty bathroom, stained flooring, the list goes on and on. Our room prior to complaining and being up graded to a suite, was worn out with what appeared to be home constructed furniture. We paid top price for an ocean front room and the view and the physical bay itself is in all fairness superb. There has been some under cutting of the beach as you enter the sea due to storms and there are some dangerously hidden rocks on the beach close to the board walk, but overall the sand and sea is what you would expect and surrounded by the usual coconut palms, trees and flowers. The beach issue is of course not their fault.
It really does have to be said though, that the general Staff here are very nice and will do anything for you and need complimenting, but the Management appears oblivious to the fact that it is never a 4* Hotel. If you do want an early night, be prepared to be kept awake by the entertainment until 11.00pm and on a Sunday until 2.00am by the local street party, which incidentally is well worth attending, safe and a brilliant local institution!
Food here has to be mentioned, it really is a let down, and in no way in line with its rating. Most days are menu based and is clearly a method of portion control because portions are comically small. Breakfasts are always buffet and choice is extremely limited, with supermarket packeted sliced bread and the usual eggs station, bacon etc and fruit which is very limited and doesn't change. I can honestly say that there were 1 1/2 good days out of 10 and they were Easter Sunday and Monday night when local dishes and a feeling of care was apparent. Many people were going out and eating in bars and for very good reason, it's just poor full stop. We have been to many 5* Caribbean destinations and this is the worst yet!
I honestly believe that either Management lack of awareness, poor re investment or wilful neglect is abundant here. Either way, it doesn't help the honest paying tourist.
Continuing with the theme, there are no foot showers on the beach, an old and out dated bar that really needs ripping out, sunbed overcrowding, shabby restaurant seats, it just all amounts to really poor standards, not befitting of its grade. It just leaves you feeling that it's more 'ungraded Greek style Hotel' than 4* Caribbean.
Drop the Grade or the price Tourist Companies......one or the other!!

Stayed: April 2018