“Super little place not to be missed”
Review of Cafe Bar Carizma

Cafe Bar Carizma
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Holetown
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Charismatic Cafe Bar in the centre of Chattel Village Hoeltown. Open for Breakfast , Lunch 6 days a week and Authentic Spanish Tapas on Tuesday and Thursday, in winter and Thursday's in summer with live music . Great ambience , food and wine. We have again achieved Tripadvisor certificate of excellence for last five years. Our annual holidays are almost here apologies but we will be closed from wed the 7 th June to Thursday the 6 th July
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Great staff, very friendly. Good food at reasonable prices. Nice area. Good wifi connection. Great breakfast.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a very flavorful omelette. Although I typically do not eat three-eye omelettes, it was challenging to stop eating it. I also ordered a potato cake which is simply mashed potatoes shaped into a pattie and fried. Very good.

My dining companion ordered French toast which she also enjoyed.

The good food was also augmented by the restaurant's garden setting in the Holetown Chattel Village. Definitely on my culinary rotation.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Yummy food, lovely atmosphere, excellent service. Thought they had no macaroni pie, but when they heard that my daughter was so looking forward to having it, I think they gave us some of their own lunch!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I went to Cafe Carizma for dinner when I last visited Barbados. I had stopped by earlier in the week for a cup of tea during a day of wandering around Holetown and environs, and our server, Patrina, told us about the live entertainment at dinner later in the week. Patrina was so delightful and made it sound so much fun, we made reservations on the spot. And she was right! When we arrived, the cafe looked magical, bedecked in fairy lights. The band was superb, and everyone was super friendly. It was a sublime way to end our trip.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Food was well cooked with good ingredients - tapas night in particular. They have a great band - Tuesdays and Thursdays.