“Best thin crust pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Very tasty super thin crust pizza. We had the Diablo and the olive feta ones. Enjoyed every last bite.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

The spag bol was tasteless very poor, The pizza not bad but expensive, Give it a miss. The last time we ate here it was ok not anymore.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Enjoyed this casual Italian, just had pizzas and wine. Very enjoyable. We had a table on the side verandah which felt quite special, almost like private dining but with the benefit of still feeling the atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Just wanted a night off from higher end eateries in the area so visited Spago. A local type restaurant in what looks like a former plantation hut. Rustic fun, served up by friendly staff. Central Holetown and easily found just off the main drag. We had Pizza and a tomato salad, lovely.

1  Thank alfieg030961
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I thought I had struck gold when I phoned to book a table for dinner
one night ahead and was told I could have one on the sun deck. Having tried to book a week in advance at the Beverley Hills Spagos and having no luck I thought we were in for a great evening in their Barbados sister restaurant.
When we arrived and on enquiring, I was told that despite having the same name, logo and font style, they had no connection at all with Wolfgang Puck !.
The food was very bland. We had a fish starter that was decidedly un-fishy in flavour. My wife ordered a shrimp pasta dish. Despite the waitress repeating the order and writing it down, she was served a chicken pasta. It was changed but the replacement was cold. The Pizza I ordered resembled a Dr Oetker's frozen re-heated pizza - I have had enough in my time to recognise the difference between fresh and frozen.
Didn't linger for dessert or coffee- I was eager to get back to my hotel room where I had a box of Tum's (for the heartburn that was just starting)