Though we were new to Jungle travel, Tom & Marge made us feel at home and helped us choose activities that were right for us. They were perfect hosts and made our big adventure fun. Though they have only been innkeepers for a few years they seem like old hands. They must have had a lot of houseguests in their pre-Belizean lives! Every need was met and every question answered. Marge has invented a cooking style that blends local ingredients and western traditions in a spectacular way. If you want real local, she can cook it, if you want a hot dog, you can have that …and everything in between. Banana pancakes were my favorite! We have already compiled a list of things to do on our next trip. Tom’s Eagle Scout award hangs in the dining room and you can see the scouting motto of “Be prepared” in everything they do. These folks really do have it all figured out. Not only did we have a great adventure but we also have friends for life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small jungle lodge located just outside the Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve and Elijio Panti National Park. One two room cabin with two adjoining rooms, each with two queen beds, which may be rented together or separately. These rooms each have a private full bath with hot water shower. Three Camping Casitas with in-room toilets and shared shower with choice of queen or two twin beds. Meals served family style, alcoholic beverages available. Shared kitchenette also available. Hiking from the lodge. Limited internet access, limited electricity. Discount for rentals of entire 2-room cabin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Moonracer Farm Lodging & Tours reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moonracer Farm Lodging & Tours Hotel San Ignacio
- Moonracer Farm Lodging And Tours