I sought out Moonracer after seeing the recommendation from the Belize Zoo, and we were very happy with our stay at Moonracer, the excursions Tom and Marge arranged for us, and our overall experience in the interior of Belize. Marge's cooking was wonderful, and the fresh, warm baked breads delivered to our cottage in the morning were a treat. We decided not to rent a car in Belize (and we were really glad that we didn't) but Tom arranged transports for us during the entire stay and we got to do everything from caving to horseback riding to checking out the marketplace in San Ignacio. Riding through the deep jungle on horseback with Tom was a great experience. One of my favorite memories is our lunch with a local family at their home. This is the real Belize, and I know we couldn't have found it with Tom and Marge's help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small jungle lodge located just outside the Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve and Elijio Panti National Park. One two room cabin with two adjoining rooms, each with two queen beds, which may be rented together or separately. These rooms each have a private full bath with hot water shower. Three Camping Casitas with in-room toilets and shared shower with choice of queen or two twin beds. Meals served family style, alcoholic beverages available. Shared kitchenette also available. Hiking from the lodge. Limited internet access, limited electricity. Discount for rentals of entire 2-room cabin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Moonracer Farm Lodging & Tours reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moonracer Farm Lodging & Tours Hotel San Ignacio
- Moonracer Farm Lodging And Tours