“Suprisingly good!”

Ranked #48 of 173 Restaurants in Campello
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2015

I come already for a long time in Coveta Fuma, but this was the first time I visited China garden. Normally I am not that into chinese restaurants at all, but because I was with a group of people I joined them, and I did not regret. I need to change my habits. We had some nice chinese starters to share (forgot the name), shrimps, springroll and other fried material. Very good and nice sauce.
As the main dish I orderd chicken in black bean sauce with fried rice. The chicken was Ti Pan (on a hot plate) and tasted very nice. We had also an other type of rice (they called it nasi goreng) which was even nicer that the fried rice I had, I think there was a small flavour of coconut in it. The service was very nice and correct and we had a lovely evening. It was already to cold to sit in the garden. Besides us there were only two other tables occupied. I hope more people can find this place and enjoy the good food.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had a meal with my wife and it was very good. We went back with my son and fiancee and again we had an excellent meal.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This Chinese is not cheap and no mass produced crap is served here.
Everything is fresh and to order. We visit this Restaurant since 2003 and
never had a bad meal. Every dish tastes unique and not like the WOKs were
every dish tastes the same. Service is very friendly and this place is worth a visit
if you are prepared to spend more than your €5.85 Menu del Noche with a drink.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Out of the way place but worth finding. Have visited here for many years even when it was in a different plot next door. Excellent food and great ambience. Sea Bass done in Ginger and prawns cooked in sea water are top of the list for me. This is one of the really good restaurants round Alicante and I just hope more people take the trouble to find it.

1  Thank Bodecas
Reviewed 23 September 2012

We had made a group booking 20 of us , the meal , service and wonderful staff made this 50th and 40th birthday very special .Not the cheapest but worth it .