“High quality food”

Ranked #48 of 173 Restaurants in Campello
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Have visited this restaurant on numerous occasions over the past 9 years and the food is always of the highest quality and no fat or gristle anywhere in sight. Not the cheapest but a lovely ambience and friendly service. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely food here. Long wait and we dd not get all our mains together, one had been got wrong by the kitchen it was quickly rectified. Friendly staff, cooling aircon. Not cheap but lovely fresh food of good quality.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Went on a Monday night with our family, service was really good, and food was excellent. Outside seating with a lovely setting. Really reasonable prices. Would certainly return

Reviewed 4 November 2015

I come already for a long time in Coveta Fuma, but this was the first time I visited China garden. Normally I am not that into chinese restaurants at all, but because I was with a group of people I joined them, and I did not regret. I need to change my habits. We had some nice chinese starters to share (forgot the name), shrimps, springroll and other fried material. Very good and nice sauce.
As the main dish I orderd chicken in black bean sauce with fried rice. The chicken was Ti Pan (on a hot plate) and tasted very nice. We had also an other type of rice (they called it nasi goreng) which was even nicer that the fried rice I had, I think there was a small flavour of coconut in it. The service was very nice and correct and we had a lovely evening. It was already to cold to sit in the garden. Besides us there were only two other tables occupied. I hope more people can find this place and enjoy the good food.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had a meal with my wife and it was very good. We went back with my son and fiancee and again we had an excellent meal.