“Over-estimated”

Ranked #48 of 178 Restaurants in Campello
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Based on reviews my wife and I went to this restaurant. We do have experience with Chinese (Asian cuisine).
Both, my wife and I , are disappoinment in the taste of the so called Asian dishes.
Furthermore, the prices they charge you for just so so food is really amazing.

First visit and also the last visit, really a pity and a waste of my time.

The only positive is the location, nice and quite.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Second visit to the Singapore garden this year, food was lovely as usual, beef and prawn Sukiyaki, noodles and rice. Waiter seemed to think we had ordered too much! Portions are adequate but certainly not huge. Always a lovely meal, service a little slow but it was the busiest I've ever seen the restaurant.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy the food at this restaurant, tender meat and lovely flavours. It's not the cheapest place by any means but I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for. All the dishes we ordered were lovely especially the Malay rice.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

We had heard good things about this Chinese restaurant so even though we wouldn't normally eat Chinese when in Spain we tried it. Thursday evening 9pm and we were the only two people in this large restaurant. No problem with quick service of course! Waiters very friendly. We ordered Soup,Spring Rolls, Crispy Duck and Fried Rice. All really good. Do not order the Crispy Beef. Not crispy and soaked in fat.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The amount of food you get is perfect! Not really cheap especially with 7 people but food was worth it. Even the fried rice was rich with seafood! Staff was okay, not most friendly and one staff member who took our order wasn't speaking English very well and forgot one dish. But it was french fries so no problem, after that it came quickly. Recommended!