Flores del Sol B&B
Hotel del Casco(San Isidro)
US$175
US$174
US$105
Hotel Alto San Isidro(San Isidro)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Breakfast included
US$72
  • Pool
Hotel Jacaranda(San Fernando)
US$99
  • Pool
Ramada Buenos Aires(Vicente Lopez)
US$100
Nunez Suites(Buenos Aires)
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Posada San Isidro(San Isidro)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Becco Home(San Isidro)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I had long been planning a sentimental journey back to Argentina and was very pleased to discover Flores del Sol because it was in the very area of San Isidro that I had grown up in. We began our 3-week trip by spending 4 nights with Lily and Hugo and found them completely charming and unfailingly helpful. Their house is delightful – spotlessly clean, immaculately furnished and extremely comfortable. As others have already noted, breakfast is splendidly relaxed and Cristina's freshly-squeezed orange juice and delicious croissants make a great start to the day. The location is excellent: a short walk from Acassuso station, with regular trains to Tigre and to the city centre of Buenos Aires. There are some very good restaurants on nearby Avda. del Libertador, as well as in Acassuso itself. Lily and Hugo gave us lots of great advice on what there was to do in the immediate area, and were also very knowledgeable about downtown BA and our onward travel to Uruguay. We can't thank them enough and have no hesitation at all in giving Flores del Sol top marks for everything they offer. It's a superb place to stay.

Room Tip: Girasol was a lovely, quiet room with a nice view of the garden.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Duncan M
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I stayed at Flores del Sol with a companion for 8 delightful days. I miss Hugo and Lily as if they were family and I miss the B & B as if it were home! Our hosts were attentive to every detail whenever we needed anything and went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. Everything was sparkling clean and fresh. The breakfast was just what we ordered every morning and very delicious. Acassuso is a very pretty part of town and Flores del Sol is convenient to the train and shopping. (We didn't take the buses.) Taxis were always available when needed. I am sure your stay will create beautiful memories for you as it did for us!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Flores del Sol for 8 days and have nothing but flowers and gratitude to offer for this. Lily and Hugo are like magical beings who made our stay absolutely perfect. The room, the food, the help and advise, it was all perfect and filled with warmth. I would go back to beautiful Argentina 100 times and stay at Flores del Sol 100 times if I could. Love love loved it!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Hugo, Lilly and Christina made our stay at their B&B very comfortable at all times. Everything was clean (from the linens to the bedrooms/bathrooms). There was freshly squeezed orange juice awaiting us every morning at the breakfast table, as well as fresh croissants. The location is very convenient as it is just a few blocks from the train station where you can get to Tigre and/or downtown BA. My husband and I visited with my parents and my sister, so the 5 of us were very well taken care of and would recommend to anyone visiting the suburbs of Buenos Aires.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Having spent a wonderful week plus at Hugo and Lilly's welcoming B & B, we felt very spoilt by Cristina their very efficient housekeeper. We were a party of five, at all times cared for in the best of ways. Could not have asked for a better nor more comfortable property to stay at. Still miss the freshly squeezed orange juice every breakfast, but we know that we will be back for more one day! Thanks Hugo, Lilly and Cristina.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family