“Amazing Burgers”
Review of Burger Project

Burger Project
Ranked #175 of 404 Restaurants in Bondi
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

What can I say - best burger I have eaten in Sydney! The taste and flavours are out of this world and there not messy and falling out everywhere! I will 100% return and recommend to everyone!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I tried ordering burger project through their online order form. It was faulty, and wouldn’t let me complete the order. I then tried ordering over the phone, explaining online wasn’t working. They refused to take my order. Won’t try with them again - terrible approach to customer service.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Atmosphere is minimalist cafe and self serve seating and clean up but the food was terrific. Very clean and efficient quick meal with more taste than you expect from a burger.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

They're meant to be better than average and our family group of 6 can testify to this. We all had beef burgers in various ways and clearly very good meat was used. And cooked perfectly. The chips were hot crisp and tasty. Not too expensive either. Recommended

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

If you're after a good burger meal then these are pretty good quality. You don't go here for the atmosphere. And the burgers and chips aren't any better tasting than what you'll get from your local corner shop. However they do taste good and I like the idea that the ingredients are supposedly much better quality in terms of where and how they're sourced. So if I'm in the mood for another burger soon, I'll likely return here.