“Perfect itslian”

La Vita e Bella
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Etterbeek
Price range: US$23 - US$82
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant, attentive staff and lovely fresh food. It’s a small, romantic Italian with a feminine refinement. Will definitely come back next time we’re in Brussels.

1  Thank Craig H

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

As a few have mentioned, the service was warm friendly and welcoming. No faults there.
We ordered 2 Campari spritz to start but were informed after several minutes there was no ice so prosecco it was. While deciding, complimentary olives were enjoyed.
For main we ordered the lemon scallopini and the truffle scallopini.
A dish with a generous amount of shaved black truffles should pack a flavor punch but I couldn't taste them at all, very disappointing.
I asked my parter and got a "it's ok but a but i expected better".
Dessert a cheesecake and panna cota , both quite nice.
Overall it was a nice night out but we really expected more from the mains.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I and my friend found this restaurant in serendipitous, without any expectation, however, we got an amazing experience in here. The service with explanations on all the menus was very good. The manner of server was really great. Most of all, all the dishes we have are absolutely fantastic. Everything was perfect. We appreciate that we could have the last dinner for a Brussels trip in here.

Snapper S, Proprietario at La Vita e Bella, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Tanks to you for coming and also for the fantastic time together. :)

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I booked this restaurant for a large group of us attending a conference. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us. Our waiter spent lots of time explaining the menu to us and giving us recommendations, and the service was generally fantastic. The food itself was delicious, good wine, lovely atmosphere... and the price was amazing. They even printed us all individual receipts which was really thoughtful! I can't recommend this place enough and will definitely be booking again on my next visit to Brussels.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The service was amazing, great explanation of every dish. Very tasty wine and the food was delicious ! Finished with a home made tasty dessert. Price/quality, 10/10.