“Excellent place”
Review of Dame de Carreau

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Koekelberg
Dame de Carreau
Ranked #2 of 3 Koekelberg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 April 2016

Its well located near to a tube station, and the basilic. The bedrooms are very good. The kitchen and bathrooms are good as well.
Very nice people.
I would definitely stay there again if I ever go to Brussels again.

Room Tip: All bedrooms are very good but I preferred the cosy ambiance of the pink bedroom.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Thank you oiko for everything. Thank you to the owners for all the emails you sent to us while you were in your holidays. All has been perfect. Your home has been our home. I recommend everybody visiting brussels to stay here.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2015

I decided to stay 7 days to look around. The place is 5 min walking from the tube ( underground ). Before coming, Laurent sent me an e-mail telling me how to get there and when I got there he helped me with my heavy luggage. Laurent and Fillipe were nice and helped me with tour information. The place is very clean, big and every morning different breakfast and...for free ! The access to the town is quick by metro and for sure I will come back...ps: in the room wifi, tv, clean towel, free welcome water and chocolats and amability from Laurent and Fillipe is a plus.

Room Tip: Actually, I dont know for sure but I think the pink room is bigger.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2015

The hospitality and friendliness at Dame de Carreau is really unique. Laurent and Phillipe did not only provide totally clean and comfortable accommodation, but also supported us with organizing activities around Brussels! The recommendation to go to the chocolate outlet was just great! We can´t imagine a better accommodation for a short trip in Brussels.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We spent 2 nights here. The room was very clean and comfortable. Laurent gave us lots of useful advice on getting around and what to see and do. The breakfast was great. The location was great, near the metro, but we but desided to explore Brussels on foot. it took us only 20 minutes to reach the city center. Near the house there is a free parking. Everything in the house is very cozy and charming - really want to go back there)))

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Koekelberg
2.1 km away
0.6 km away
Bed & Breakfast 76
Bed & Breakfast 76
#3 of 3 in Koekelberg

Been to Dame de Carreau? Share your experiences!