“fantastic french and Aussie food”

Le Relais Bressan cafe
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Flaxton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017

The staff are extremely helpful and the food is to die for. The service is prompt and it doesn't matter how big your group is, the service is impeccable. There is the opportunity to either sit in or out. great place to visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Took my husband to Le Relais Bressan for his birthday last Monday. We were very pleased with the quality and quantity of the food there. The Sweet Potato soup was delightful as was the fish and crème brulee! Can't wait to go again to try other delicacies! Were wonderfully surprised that they actually have table cloths on the tables rather than a sheet of paper or nothing at all that many more expensive restaurants seem to prefer in Brisbane! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

A pair of French Cuisine virgins, we absolutely loved our dining experience! We had all 3 courses and everything was perfection. Meals came out looking very simple but the taste was spatacular! Such simplicity with a bang! The lamb belly and duck were our absolute favourites! We got a shared sweet platter for dessert which was divine! Alcohol was extremely cheap . We definaitely will be doing french again soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

My wife and I booked this place for lunch. Our host, Thierry, was charming and attentive. The food was fantastic. Try the Escargot for an entrée. Delicious!! My steak was perfectly cooked and could be cut with a spoon! The venison pie was too rich for my liking but my wife loved it. We finished off with a delicious crepe suzette. Yum!

If you are in the area, do yourself a favour and try this authentic French place.

Magnifique!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Worth the trip to sample some amazing dishes. Don't forget to order the Soup of the Day. Creme Brûlée is one of the best I have tasted.