While visiting several destinations in Costa Rica, I stayed two nights here, close to Monteverde Cloud Forest reserve. Friendly staff, lovely grounds, and good food at reasonable prices. It was a pleasure to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 12 forest view downstairs rooms. 12 forest view balcony rooms (a little more expensive, but worth it. See what reviewers have said by clicking on "room tips"). 1 downstairs room is wheelchair accessible. • Beds: 2 downstairs rooms and 2 upstairs rooms have 1 king bed. 10 downstairs rooms and 10 upstairs rooms have 2 double beds. • All rooms have: in-room safe, hot water, coffee maker, ceiling fan, reading lamps, hair dryer and free wireless internet. • All rooms don't have: TV, AC, or mini-bar. • Service Style: personalized, informal, caring. • Restaurant: cuisine: What a Costa Rican grandmother would cook if she was also a creative and contemporary professional chef. •Atmosphere: quiet, laid back and tranquil. No background music. Open fireplace. • Suggested activities at Lodge: Butterfly and Hummingbird Garden. Plan 1-2 hours. Main Bromeliad and Fern Gardens and La Posa de Yolanda Solar heated Pool. Plan on spending a morning or afternoon. • 3 Computers with internet for guest use at no charge. Spend as little time as possible. You're on vacation. • Suggested stay: 2-4 nights. • Owned and Operated by Costa Rica Expeditions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Monteverde Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Lodge & Gardens Hotel Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Monteverde Lodge And Gardens
- Monteverde Hotel Gardens
- Gardens Hotel Monteverde