See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Myself and 3 of my friends (Nellie Buitendag, Danie and Irma Luwes) had the pleasure of staying at Villa Vista and meeting Jurie and Ilze in September 2012. I have been traveling a lot in my time and stayed at many great places but the hospitality at Villa Vista will make me go back there any day! Thank you Jurie and Ilze for a lovely stay, it felt like home away from home. Jurie you are a gem and we thoroughly enjoyed the way you were always ready to give us information and sharing the stories of the lovely items in your house. I would highly recommend a stay at Villa Vista if you are looking for accommodation in Port Alfred area. Keep well and keep up the good work.
Best regards
Amanda Perks

Room Tip: All their rooms are good!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Villa Vista is a beautiful little guest house on the hill - great views, a fantastic welcome from Jurie who is more than happy to do anything for you. The rooms are all beautifully laid out, well equipped and clean. The welcome is so friendly it is like a home away from home, and the food is fantastic, especially when eaten in the "outdoor dining room". Sitting by the outside fire, having a drink under the stars was a beautiful way to relax.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Martin H
Reviewed 29 August 2012

This was my third stay and will certainly not be my last. Jurie and Lisa canot do enough for you. The rooms are beautifully appointed, the view is magnificent and the cuisine is as good as you will experience anywhere in the world.I can recommend the room with the outdoor shower. If you want to spend a good evening ask them to light the outdoor fire and just relax under the stars and enjoy a drink.

Room Tip: Choose the outdoor shower room
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank dai b
Reviewed 28 August 2012

We loved everything about our stay in Villa Vista. The room is huge and nicely decorated, the bathroom is nice and we even had a (hot) outside shower. Breakfast is nice, the wifi works, the views are lovely and the owner is very very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claudia v
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Very welcoming and friendly. Lovely place to stay, could of sat around their pool and hung out in their "outdoor lounge" all day! Close to the harbour and town centre. I would highly recommend and will be staying there again next time I'm in Port Alfred.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business