Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
US$96
View deal
SAVE US$11
eDreams
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$107
PricelineUS$96
All reviews highlander pub camelot spa golf course excellent service beautiful hotel value for money world class business trip excellent stay rooms are spacious enjoyed our stay delicious food thistle port conference accommodation comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

I really enjoyed my stay, I have no complaints at all. The meals were great and room very comfortable.
All the staff encountered on my stay were friendly and extremely helpfully. I recommend Royal St Andrews Hotel...

1  Thank Y6305NHbrettm
Difford Louw, General Manager at Royal St Andrews Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

Dear Y6305NHbrettm,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I have shared your comments with the staff and they really appreciate the feedback! We hope you will visit again in future!

Reviewed 21 February 2021

Have eaten at The Highlander twice and at The Thistle once - the food is always outstanding. Absolutely love and recommend it. If I lived in Port Alfred I would eat here as often as possible! Staff are always friendly and welcoming.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tour2851Rt44
Difford Louw, General Manager at Royal St Andrews Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear Tour2851Rt44,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. I have shared you comments with the kitchen and service staff and they are extremely happy to have received such positive feedback. We hope that you will visit our restaurants again when you are on our side of the world.

Reviewed 15 February 2021

Exceed overall expectations, will definitely be returning. Friendly staff, thank you Patrick for insisting on the champagne. Very close to amenities, quiet and neat. Delicious breakfast and dinner and lovely live entertainment.

Dear andama117205,

We love getting feedback like this!! Thank you so much. We are glad we could exceed your expectation with our Gracious Hospitality! Patrick is beaming with pride that you remembered him! Please do visit us again soon!

Reviewed 14 February 2021

My kids and I had such a great time. We were well taken care of and will definitely be back at St Andrews! Everything was lovely. The hotel is well maintained, the staff are friendly. Well done to everyone who is involved in the running of this place. Keep it up and continue advertising on social media as the rest of the country needs to know that we have gems like this in the Eastern Cape!

Dear khanyisam2021,

Thank you for this amazing review. We are truly humbled by your kind words. I have shared your comments with the staff and we all appreciate that our efforts are being recognized. We hope to see you again soon for some more of our Gracious Hospitality!

Reviewed 24 January 2021

I was gifted a voucher for my birthday and booked some treatments at the Spa at the Royal St Andrew's Hotel and it was truly a delight. From the moment I entered, the environment was calm and relaxing (while strictly adhering to the COVID-19 protocol). The treatments were excellent, therapist professional and the facilities clean and well organised. I strongly recommend a visit for a spa treatment and spoils for you and/or your loved one at this very upmarket spa.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Difford Louw, General Manager at Royal St Andrews Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Dear LALuppnow

Thank you for writing us such a lovely review about your experience at the Spa. I have shared your kind words with the ladies and they are delighted with the feedback. We are very happy that you felt safe whilst being pampered. Visit again soon!