“Dessert yum”

Funtasico Restuarant
Ranked #32 of 125 Restaurants in Subiaco
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Excellent service, great coffee and desserts. Very accommodating staff at this place looks fun for dinner....we will come next time for dinner

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Four of us went to Funtastico on Wednesday night. Fabulous food and excellent service without it being in your face. You can tell they use the best ingredients, everything tastes so fresh. I have never had spaghetti marinara like it; I won't spoil it for you, just try it.
Also try the starters to share, the calamari is fresh and not covered in batter, it is a delight, I could go on and on but do yourself a facvur, this is the best Italian food I have eaten and that includes Italy!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Great place. Only recently became aware of it. Food was great. Also lots of entrees you can have as small main meals so gives lots of options. Good variety. Reasonable priced. Thoroughly enjoyed it

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Six of us mates tried out this restaurant today, 30 May, for a get-together. Walking past it, the decor isn't much, but what a great surprise for the food & wine! Excellent wine list, and delicious food from a varied and intriguing menu. The staff is friendly and attentive, great place for a 'funtastic' meal! Depending on how much wine you like, things can get a bit expensive, but... "Fun" stuff! :-)

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

My friends and I were seated very quickly by the charming Maitre d'. We were served promptly and were explained the specials which we couldn't resist. I had the red emperor with crab risotto, the fish was beautifully moist and the risotto was perfect. My friends had the beef fillet with duck fat potatoes topped with a panko crumbed poached egg. It looked amazing and and they all loved it!

The restaurant itself has a great atmosphere and I will definitely be back.