“Incredible food and lively staff”

The Pepper Mill Bistro
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Billingham
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friends and I want to thank you for your incredible food and lovely service.
I’m a regular at the Peppermill with my family and friends and I’m always impressed with the food quality and the lovely staff. Thank you for having us.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (396)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the beef fillet and hubby had pork followed by cheese and biscuits food was out of this world and staff were totally amazing attentive and cared about our experience. As always top notch thanks will be back x

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

Visited the Peppermill for a takeaway Sunday lunch today and it was superb! Portions were the same if not bigger than when eating in, packed wonderfully and tasted delicious.
I would recommend booking in for a takeaway, or an evening meal as and when restrictions allow, the staff are always courteous and will go out of their way to adapt and suit your needs without breaking a sweat.
Fabulous value and always great quality ingredients, £30 for two courses for two.
More than thrilled to support a small local business especially knowing restrictions have been tough on the Peppermill.
Would highly recommend the veggie Sunday lunch - came with loads extra veggie gravy, always a great selection of well cooked veggies, Yorkshire’s are giant and the nut roast is just the best ever!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 11 November 2020

Visited here for lunch on a saturday. We booked a table in advance as we know how popular it gets. There was quite a lot of choice but we decided to both get the tapas platter off the lunch menu. It sounded very interesting and did not disappoint when it arrived! Lots of different flavors and of it was of high quality. The service is also very friendly here and the place has a nice warm atmosphere. Will keep coming back that's for sure!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

Lovely little restaurant, the staff were attentive and friendly, and the food was very tasty, with good attention to detail. I can particularly recommend the soy beef cheek!

Date of visit: October 2020