All reviews coach house the main hotel executive room breakfast was excellent good size lovely hotel return visit excellent room business trip good nights sleep weekend break would definitely stay here again the ground floor large bathroom full english comfortable bed comfortable stay
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Excellent in all departments - good riverside location - very clean and comfortable - recommended - excellent staff. Plenty of character and spalding is an interesting place. The rivers are beautiful and it's all very lush and green.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kesterdean
Reviewed 16 June 2018

The staff are so lovely and kind. The rooms were so comfortable - we had such a good nights sleep. The garden at the hotel was delightful and a pleasure to sit in. We will be back. Thank you so very much.

Room tip: Ask for a room overlooking the gardens
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018

A last minute booking prior to the race, only about a 30min drive for those taking part next year. Hotel was very low cost and the staff and service was great. Quiet surroundings for those wanting a good nights sleep. The hotel is undergoing refurbishment and does need it, i'm assuming this was reflected in the price as my room was very small and very dated, but if you are looking for a cheap place to sleep, this is perfect. The breakfast wasnt available till 8, but the hotel offered to leave food in my room as I was leaving early, which was a nice touch although not substantial. Spalding wouldnt be on my bucket list of places to visit....

Room tip: Be careful on check-in times, the hotel operates a night porter system which charges an additional fee if you want a late check-in
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Daryl S
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, rooms are beautiful and very clean & comfortable. We have really enjoyed our stay here.

My only reason for not giving this 5 stars was that there is no room to relax in at the bar. There are two rooms but they have dining tables set out. Which is amazing as they only serve food at breakfast, which means the tables are prepared all day for one meal. Waste of space!

Also the bar shuts at 10pm and the staff are gone. I must say though Emily was good enough to put a bottle of red in our room for when we got back, but I would have rather enjoyed it in the bar than our room!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nabrls
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Room was lovely. We stayed in the junior suite that is on the ground floor and has direct access to the south facing garden, I highly recommend it especially with kids.
Breakfast food was very good as well.
Good location as well to walk around.

Date of stay: May 2018