All reviewsluxury suitefull marksour honeymoondinner buffethot watercourteous staffroom servicememorable stayexcellent staycamp firevisit munnarbeautiful locationnice resortrestaurant staffmain townscenic viewrooms are spacious
Reviewed 3 September 2012

During our trip to Kerala, we spent two nights at this hotel. They were hardly any clients because of the monsoon. But we enjoyed our stay as it was not raining (but very windy) and the staff was very helpful. Instead of having a buffet we could order what we wanted. Our room was spacious, well equiped. The jacuzzi was working!
First I was bit disappointed to be so far away form Munnar but finally, I agreed it was a good place to visit the area. We had to cancel our third night because of a "hartal" (general strike, nobody is allowed to circulate on the roads) announced for the next day. The hotel management based in Kochi agreed to reemburse that night.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2012

We Travelled to Munnar after Thekkady and had 2 nights here. We went through Tata tea Fields and the Approach road is quite a challenge. The Hotel Lobby is not extraordianry but it doesnt need to be.
Our rooms were a short hike up the hill. Row Houses ( Rooms ) are next to each other and each offer stunning views of the mountains and the Valley. It really feels like Paradise on Earth!
Our Suite was Really Spacious, had a Living Room, A Bedroom, A Fireplace, A Verandah and A Balcony / Attic Upstairs. However the Furniture Inside was a bit ageing. It didn't affect the comfort of the suite but opening Cupboards and Doors took some effort. The Bathroom was also well Equipped.
The View from the Room though was simply awe-inspiring! Never seen Natural beauty such as this. We were offered Suites with a better view than others, so a big thank you to the Hotel for it.

We were offered a Buffet Dinner plan for the 2 nights but the Dinner was cancelled on the 2nd night due to the lack of guests ( being a Monday ). The Buffet on the first night was good although the preparation could have been slightly better.

Breakfast too had a good spread and preparation was satisfactory. The Hotel did experience a couple of power outages but this only added to the enjoyment as we knew we were a bit away from the town.

Wild Elephants could be seen at night on the road just outside the hotel ( although I didnt dare venture out ).

Used the Spa Facility too and the Massage was exceptionally good.

Loved our Stay here and would definitely visit again.

Room Tip: Suites facing the valley are amazing!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2012

A stunning location shrouded in mist. I watched the most amazing sunrise from my balcony. The room I stayed in had 3 levels a good lounge at groung levels, an upstairs sitting area and balcony and a downstairs bathroom and bedroom.

One of the highlights was the service at this hotel. One of my party had their suitcase left out in the rain at the previous hotel and all there clothes were wet the Siena dried and ironed them and returned them by 7.30 the next morning free of charge. The only downside was our bathroom which was dingy, smelly and with a hard to manage shower.

The food was a little mixed but the staff tried really hard to accomodate all our requests. We had a great day out by jeep to a tea plantation.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We visited The Seina Village in June 2012. This place is located 45 mins drive from Munnar. The journey on this road is an amazing experience. Lot of greenery and fresh air makes you feel great. After reaching the hotel we had a quick check in and the room was good. The hotel garden is really beautiful and well maintained. The staff is quite friendly and helpful. On the food part they can improve.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kashrai
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Fantastic hotel. The siena village is a great hotel at very good location and I advice to my follow travelers to visit this hotel is on South India tour, I went with my whole family and enjoyed some great moments around this hotel. The accommodations and service were great it is most noteworthy to mention the staffs there very cooperative. During our entire stay all of them were very friendly, courteous and helpful .They made our stay pleasant and comfortable. The food and service was a very excellent, they made our stay very special. Last but not the least I want to mention the delicious food we experienced. Whole siena village team were serving the best & we enjoyed on our entire stay in siena village. The activity like Table Tennis& Pool Table etc was added fun we had. I can definitely recommend this place and would always choose it again.

Room Tip: Suite room view is really Fantastic Hill View
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family