Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
Booking.comUS$105
Official SiteUS$118
eDreamsUS$105
4,024 results
All reviews murphy bed luis guzman time share discount card el patron puerto vallarta per device pizza bar villa group timeshare presentation mexican fiesta bell staff sales pitch palmita market washer and dryer meal plan water aerobics
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

Regee was super accommodating and went the extra mile to move an umbrella over my way when he sensed I was getting too much sun ☀️ He kept me cool and happy
Wonderful service from all of the staff I encountered!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alberto Martinez, Director General at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for having chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit to spend your vacations and for having taken the time to share a review for us.

It is great to hear such fantastic comments about our staff, especially Regee who went out of his way to make you feel better than home and catered all your needs. I will personally thank him for his oustanding service and dedication.

It would be an honor for Villa del Palmar Flamingos to host you again many more times in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

Regee the pool concierge at villa del palmar flamingos was so attentive to my wife and I as we headed out to the beach. He located some chairs and made sure we had enough shade to enjoy our day. He is very personable and professional with everyone he comes into contact with. Having a pool concierge like regee makes our stay more enjoyable as he strives to please all of our requests. Regee really enjoys interacting with the guests.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for having chosen Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit as your destination of holidays and for having taken the time to leave a review of your stay on this platform.

I am very pleased to read that you had a wonderful time with us and that Regee, our pool concierge went out of his way to make your stay memorable and make you feel better than home. I will personally pass along your kind words to him and recognize his amazing service and dedication.

On behalf Villa del Palmar Flamingos staff, we look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

Regee, the pool conseier at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos, has been absolutely wonderful. He has went above and beyond with his service and always is seen everywhere helping other guests. Regee's personality is friendly, helpful and that of a caring relative who simple wants you to enjoy your visit!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Flamingos and for having taken the time to share your experience with us.

I am glad to read that your overall experience was pleasant and that you enjoyed the services provided by our team member Regee, I will glady share your kind words with them and let him know that his efforts are very appreciated.

On behalf Villa del Palmar Flamingos team, we look forward to your next visit!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Our favorite vacation spot year after year. Staff turnover appears to be very low as we see familiar faces every visit. Bellman Luis and Eduardo, Reggie the pool concierge, and Laura at the elite desk, as well as many others, go the extra mile to make us feel at home. During the pandemic the staff did a great job keeping guests socially distant, staff were always wearing masks and cleaning constantly. Resort is well maintained. As usual, we will be back in a few months.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Alberto Martinez, Director General at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Flamingos and for expressing your great satisfaction with us.

I am glad to hear that we were able to provide you with the best service and accommodation. It is always great to hear such fantastic comments about our staff, I will personally share your good comments with Luis, Eduardo, Reggee and Laura who went out of their way to make your stay memorable.

On behalf Villa del Palmar Flamingos team, we will look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Facility is fantastic. Pool Concierge Regee I wonderful. His attention to detail and his caring attitude made us feel special through your stay!

The entire staff is wonderful. I cannot say enough about our visit.

Dear guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share a review of your recent stay at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit.

It is a pleasure to read such fantastic comments about our staff, I will personally pass along your words to Regee and recognize his excellent service and dedication.

It would be an honor for Villa del Palmar Flamingos to host you again.