“polite words can't describe”

Hollywood Bakery Espresso
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Glenfield
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Maybe I'm wrong in thinking all Hollywood outlets are uniform in service and what they sell...boy is that ever wrong as the size of the so called free muffin is beyond belief as one would need the most powerful telescope in the world to find a very stale dry muffin
located somewhere on the plate...Maybe the plate would taste far better...Don't get me started on the so called coffee ,what is it that the customer likes cold drinks?????
Am I getting to old to learn from previous encounters with this particular coffee joint!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Enjoyed a thoroughly tasty and steaming hot Americano and a free muffin to boot . Very clean premises with friendly and attentive staff .

Reviewed 5 November 2016

We walked past this place when looking for a specific store. We said to each other "that place looks nice" On our way back from the store we stopped for morning tea. All the food looked very nice, we really enjoyed what we had. It was reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Coffee is average, muffin okey, staff okey but great location . Cheap prices didn't see any free wifi. I clearly ask for my sandwich been toast but actually was cold.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

New outlet in the Hollywood chain. Very clean and sparkly new. Coffee is good with a definite bite. Usual range of cafe foods. Free muffin of generous proportions with the coffee. Overall, nothing spectacular but basically good. I have visited many in this chain and they are consistent.