“great place to have coffee and pastries”
Review of Jacobs Bakery

Jacobs Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Kiryat Ono
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Jacob's Bakery serves delicious food. The service was attentive, and the meal came quick. We even got a free bread at the end.

It is easy to get to and has nearby free parking.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I always enjoy my time at Jacobs Bakey. Food is delicious (especially the staff from the bakery off course), service is good, easy to get there from route 471 and free parking.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

We came in on a sunny morning. The place looks great, smells great. We had coffee , a sandwich, pastries and before we left we bought different kinds of bread , salty pastries , cookies and a cake

Reviewed 2 February 2017

We had a busy morning dealing with some mundane "had to do" so, we thought we deserved a spoiling brunch. We stopped at Jacob's, Mark fancied some Apple strudel, we ended with brunch. Mark had a toast with salad and I had an "egg benedict"

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I am very picky when it comes to coffee, and quite often nice looking cafe do not serve quality coffee. Jacobs coffee is simply superb!
The bakery offers a great variety of cakes, cookies, bread, sandwiches and other bakeries, all those that I tried are really great, and I keep on attending the place and buy more.
The service is friendly and nice, and the decoration is pretty cool.