La Viuda de Jose Ignacio(Jose Ignacio)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$68
Casa Suaya(Jose Ignacio)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$175
TripAdvisor
La Posada del Faro(Jose Ignacio)
TripAdvisor
Laguna Garzon Lodge(Jose Ignacio)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshomemade granolawalking distancela huellaplace to stayfeel at homebravaseasonsimplicityarttownuruguayparadise
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

when life gets crazy in the village, you just go back to the Posada and relax in the lush garden where you will be welcomed by Clo Dimet the owner and the friendly team working with her. this year the whole place was “juiced up” with lovely white rooms and great beds. for our family the Posada feels like a second home, the friendly and laid back service, the eclectic mix of guests and the home made granola for breakfast make us come back various times per year. Clo is a wonderful cook and fortunatley this year the Posada will have its own Parilla restaurant. very friendly, relaxed place with a touch of art in every corner.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Maybe I just needed a good dose of tranquility, but the Posada Paradiso felt magical. The quaint room tucked into an interesting property secluded by trees, was very comfortable and the sound of the ocean lulled me into deep sleeps. Jose Ignacio was quiet during the time I was there and I had no trouble finding a seat at the famed La Huella, just a short walk from the Posada. I still managed to get lost on my way back my first night, as there were no street lights or moonlight to guide a directionally deficient person such as myself. But Jose Ignacio is tiny, and I soon found my way. Clo Dimet was a gracious and charismatic host, a lovely soul who arranged a surf lesson before I arrived, laughed off the fact that I lost my room key after said lesson, and arranged breakfast before an early horse ride the next day. I was glad to share some time with her (and a charming little house cat) during breakfast. She is well known for her culinary talents, runs a cool Posada with great staff, and is quite the interesting person. I really enjoyed our conversation, and she provided me with some great restaurant/bakery trips for my return to Montevideo.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Super nice place, with the best kitesurfing spot of Uruguay really close (laguna Garzon). Also great spots for surfing.
Friendly people, good breakfast and really nice rooms.
It’s super quiet and a good place to rest but with lot of party options not so far away.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2017

I would come again, is very quiet, peaceful, the place is near all you need in jose ignacio.
is in jose ignacio town, you don't have to drive, all is walking distance. The owner is Cheff, the breakfast was very complete. but most important is the warm, at the place, you would feel at home in the most chic town in Sudamerica.

Room Tip: know that this is a beach place, and come with patience, not to be anxious
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2017

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and bright.
A pool to enjoy after a day at the beach, the gallery where you can enjoy breakfast, read or write.
A perfect wake up call with an impeccable breakfast.
Clo Dimet, the owner of the place makes sure that your stay is unforgettable.
It's the third season that I stay at Posada Paradiso, and I feel it as my home

Room Tip: the room in the roof its amazing
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business