This is a corner of paradise! Very quiet and simple place in the middle of the nature.
as usual my ups and downs:
1. Customer service and attention: The owners Fernando and Ester are always around. nice people to have a chat with and very generous with their suggestions. excellent attention.
2. Location: far away from the busy village, this is an oasis. it is quiet and silence. if you don't want to drive to de village (5 mins) you can walk up the road for two of the most famous restaurants of the area.
3. You can walk to the beach passing through the dunes. The beach is wonderful, wide and quiet. ideal for long walks or yoga practise. you can also stay in and enjoy the pool.
1. it is really hard to find downsides. definitely you need to hire a car to make the most of this holidays. but this is everywhere in jose ignacio.
2. you don't want to leave!!!
3. ...cannot find a third point!!!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking