Review Highlights
Great dining experience

Joined our 2 golfers at the restaurant for an evening meal. Was surprised with the great choices on... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Eileen L
Great dining experience

One of the best meals I’ve had in some time. Prawn cocktail starter was A+. Duo of salmon and sea... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Anne L
County Kerry, Ireland
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

We happened to stumble across this place and as the views were so lovely we decided to have a bit of food and drinks.

Not the most beautiful building but the views and service alone made it all worthwhile. My family (husband and 4 young boys) were all well looked after by such a lovely girl named Nita. She was really attentive and simply excellent at her job.

Would definitely go back if in the area!

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank O1863QLjeanb
Reviewed 8 August 2021

We ate here in July and the food was very good. Everyone had different things and everyone enjoyed it. Highly recommend the scampi - it was delicious!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 23 July 2021

Stopped today to enjoy to spectacular views and can’t fault my experience! The food was absolutely divine and I was made feel very welcome by the lovely, friendly staff! Hope to call again soon. Fantastic experience overall!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

Lovely meal, good service and great views. Good choice with the menus. Accommodating to young children.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 3 August 2020

Great golfcourse in beautiful condition, second time around was even better. Clubhouse very good. Got the worst wetting I've ever got on a golfcourse on the 18th fairway..actually added something to the experience. Really good pro and shop. Food great. Best course I've played in 3 years and I've played loads.

Date of experience: July 2020